on 30 July 2011
I bought this for my son's third birthday. It was very easy to assemble, as it just needed blowing up (no pump required) but I was disappointed to find it was a lot smaller then I thought it would be (and certainly a lot smaller then others I had seen). However, as my son is only three, this was no issue. It was actually the perfect size for him and he was bouncing around on it within minutes. Overall, it is very pretty, durable and my son loves it. If your child is young (under 5), then this toy is lovely and well worth the buy. Would not recommend for older children though because of the size
on 28 June 2017
good price and it works quality is good. Very useful gadget. Overall I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for lights for decoration great product,exceptional customer service The design is quite good and comfortable, it looks great, very suitable for me.I use a period of time, feel with this thing is very convenient, if I will need to come again next time.
on 17 January 2014
Perfect for one little boy from Hungary - but not on the christmas visit because there was no pump with the hopper! Rather disappointing for the little ones who we hoped would be bouncing around all day on their visit. But the father told me that when they got back to Budapest he pumped it up and it was a great success . . .

However I also bought one for a 5 year old son of a friend and he is massive and hopper was far too small (I had my own pump ready this time) - they took it home with them but I assume it would just be a spare for the little sister - a shame the age was not mentioned and the boy had grown into a giant since my last visit
on 13 December 2012
This was bought for a 4 year old Cars fan. Not only is the box different to the one shown, it is also a different hopper and not even the one on the front of the box it came in.............. The other reviewer is right it's the size of a foot ball. it's described as 50 cms but the instructions state it must not be inflated to more than 45 cms. However it is only half the size of another 50cms hopper that I have...........it's way too small. I didn't want to give it any stars but that wasn't possible.
on 11 September 2013
...but I guess you get what you pay for.

It does the job with the kids but it doesn't look like much.
-The material feels very cheap and is very greasy as you take it out of the box
-The valve that it supposed to keep the air in is a plastic cap that is not fit for purpose and you have to inflate the ball every other day
-The graphics on it is really low quality

Bottom line is that I really don't like it but is fun for the kids.
Would I buy it again? NO!!!
on 13 June 2012
This is too small. When inflated it is the size of a football! Avoid. Go with the peppa pig product.
on 25 January 2014
I was a little bit dissappointed with the size of it the boy in the picture was the same sort of age as my grandson so thought it would b right size but it was so small for him but it was too late didn't blow it up until Christmas Eve I think it should have ages on the advert but it was well received
on 6 January 2012
Es un articulo que viene en una cajita todo plegado y el mayor inconveniente es para incharlo, no sirve algo que no sea electrico porque tiene mucha presion. Es una bola pequeña para un niño de 3 a 5 años, no más grande. Pero es muy divertida, yo la recomiendo.
on 10 November 2013
I'm sure the product is fine and got it as he loves Lightening McQueen and thought the size would be less off putting for him, however, it's way too small for him - he's 124 cms tall so will have to give to a smaller child of say 3 or 4....
on 31 January 2013
Although the product was delivered in time and without problems, it was a lot smaller than I expected. I bought it for my 6 yr old, who is small for his age but even he is too big for it!! Better suited for age 4 and under.

See one answered question