mod_perl Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly)) Paperback – 11 Dec 2000
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
It will definitely save them the trouble of reading through a thick manual to flesh out mod_perl's potential. -- Apache Week
About the Author
Andrew Ford is an author and consulting computer programmer who has been involved with the Web since its early days. His book Spinning the Web was the first on publishing with the Web. He also maintains a collection of quick reference cards at http://refcards.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I know enough Perl to lift good, reusable code. So the front end of this book, which is concise and thoughfully written, refreshes my grasp of the details as I dig through. That's nice.
It would be a better book if it would lay flat on any page.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias