Vitamin K2 MK-7 Derived from Natural Natto 100mcg Highest Strength and Quality UK manufactured to Premium standards 60 Slow Release Vegetarian Capsules non-GMO, organic, allergen-free, and a stable fermentation process|100% Quality Assured Money Back Guarantee| FREE UK DELIVERY
- Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin named after the initial from the German word Koagulation. Vitamin K supports the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation
- Found naturally in a number of foods dietary sources include cauliflower, broccoli and dark leafy green vegetables, there are three types of compound that have vitamin K activity, these are known as vitamin K1, K2 and K3
- The majority of vitamin K found in the body is in the K1 form, estimates suggest that it accounts for up to 90% of the total figure. However of the three types of vitamin K, the form that has received the highest level of interest from researchers in recent years is K2
- PureNature® has worked with a leading a manufacturer to offer a high quality vitamin K2 derived from Natto ( fermented soybean) non-GMO, organic, allergen-free, and has a stable fermentation process in a slow release vegetarian capsule rather than tablets providing 125% of the recommended daily allowance
- QUALITY MATTERS but not all products are made equal! PureNature works with UK industry experts to ensure you receive quality ingredients certified and made in the UK for your safety and come with our 100% quality satisfaction guarantee. If you have any product questions our Diet & Nutritional Advisors are also available to assist.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
To provide additional support and contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation.
Vitamin K2 MK-7 Natto Powder 100mcg (125% RDA), HPMC capsule suitable for vegetarians. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose 250mg, Silicon Dioxide 10mg
Take one capsule daily with a meal preferably in the evening
Do not take if under 18 years old, pregnant, lactating or under any form of medical supervision without consulting a medical advisor. Not to be taken as a substitute for a healthy and balanced diet.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Vitamin K2 derived from Natto is the more expensive version and has become extremely popular to provide additional support to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation. One capsule taken daily will provide you with 125% of the recommended daily allowance.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
How it works for you will depend on what you're buying it for, and any underlying health conditions.
If you are on Warfarin or long term aspirin for blood thinning, do check with your doctor before taking Vitamin K as it causes blood clotting (so-called "healthy clotting" but not so healthy for people on blood thinners).
Don't take it at the same time as vitamin E as they do opposite jobs in the body and only one can be absorbed at a time (but both will stay in your system once they're absorbed, it's something to do with the fact that they're both oil-soluble).
I have written a full article on the uses for and benefits of Vitamin K (and the best way to take it, etc) which some people might find useful but Amazon deleted the link. If you're motivated to do so, search for "Invoke Delight Vitamin K" my article is the first result.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use with other supplements to improve bone density. It is an organic product and does not contain lots of chemical fillers. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Mag log
Vitamin K2 and D3 should be a part of everyone's regimen. When you take D3, you should always take K2 as well to avoid calcification of your arteries. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Mette
Really like this product. Would recommend. Quick delivery and well packaged,Published 1 month ago by Carmen Farley
Excellent despatch and delivery from this company always a good startwhen it's your first order. I came across these tablets whilst researching natto and vit. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mrs V. (UK)
Very pleased wth the product, I haven't been well and since taking the K2 am feeling more energised. This supplement derived from the natural Natto certainly agrees with me .Published 1 month ago by Mrs. J. A. Brown
Just started taking this so too soon to comment. However east to swallow and read very good reports.Published 1 month ago by paula chorley