Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jul 2007 08:50:31 BDT
Kurt says:
what exactly is this? there is no clear information about it

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jul 2007 22:15:40 BDT
penedawn says:
My question too Kurt. I looked online and they are mentioned lots of times on Apple Mac sites and others but there is no information. The newer ones are commanding £700 - £1100 so now I am more puzzled. I have sent them a question 'what is this', but maybe someone will put us in the picture soon!

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Jul 2007 00:42:46 BDT
Hi Guys, I was wondering the exact same thing, so I checked out one of the sites that you can buy a used one at! Here's what they are saying......
Image on Amazon, doesn't really tell the true story - nearly ordered one, but it looked a bit cheap to be the complete Macbook, as you said penedawn, new from Apple they are £700-£1100.

Will just have to go on saving for one....

'Speck See-Thru Hard Shell for Macbook 13" (Pink)
Product Code: MB13-PNK-SEE

Item Description
Accent the sleek look of your 13" MacBook notebook! Get great hard case protection, a hint of color and a massive dose of shine. SeeThru MacBook cases are made of translucent hard plastic to beautify and protect.

All the buttons, ports, drives, and plug sockets have cutouts so you don't have to remove the shell. The two piece snap-on design lets you open and close your MacBook without removing the shell. The bottom half of the shell must be removed to access the battery door, but it's quick and simple to do.

the SeeThru hard shell has 74 ventilation slots to facilitate the MacBook Pro's internal cooling process. The shell is designed to allow for thermal exchange out of the heatsinks and fans of the computer.'

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jul 2007 13:35:17 BDT
Its got to be just a case for the Macbook at that price - way too cheap for the full system me thinks.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Aug 2007 21:50:16 BDT
This item is indeed a Hard Shell case for the MacBook, available in various colours and also for the MacBook Pro. Ideal if you are worried about scratching your lovely new MacBook.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  17 Jul 2007
Latest post:  3 Aug 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about