Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jul 2008, 16:08:51 BST
Mr. T. Sizer says:
im in 2minds about bothering to buy/read this.
i feel im a pretty safe rider and can imagine only finding a couple of pages that could tell me something (big head u say?)
i dont have a driving licence just the bike.....which im on every day rain or shine (i change which bike i ride depending on extreme weather).....can i just borrow one of your books for a bit? or any one else out there who rides daY in day out that found some use in this book.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Oct 2008, 18:17:35 BST
Ian Hay says:
Hi Tom,
I put at least 20k miles on my bike each year commuting/touring, and spent 6 years as Chief Instructor for a local riding school [so there's where I'm coming from] and I recommend it to you - unless of course you're happy to settle for second best . . .

Posted on 24 Sep 2009, 12:37:26 BST
Chris says:
i ride every day as well and have got a lot out of this coupled with the iam book - definitely made me a more aware and safer biker (and this doesn't necessarily mean slow) - have a read through once or twice a year just helps you to polish off your rough edges

In reply to an earlier post on 30 May 2012, 00:13:01 BST
JonG says:
I would be careful of assuming that practice alone makes perfect. Anyone who thinks that has presumably not seen many minicab drivers....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  2 Jul 2008
Latest post:  30 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about