Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

how long does it take to come on average.?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Jun 2008, 14:56:23 BST
Last edited by the author on 23 Jun 2008, 15:40:13 BST
i order the headset on 16th june and was under the impression it would take next working day to come I.e Wednesday its not here and was just wondering on the time scale it takes to come.??

" mines arrive today very good quality for only £14.99 although there is now volume control button but the sounds quality is great" ,took one week to arrive then, not too bad ;)

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2008, 16:13:08 BST
mine is coming between 5-8 days i think but it still havent come yet i will wait 2 more days if it hasent come im going to be angry lol

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2008, 17:58:58 BST
Last edited by the author on 19 Jun 2008, 17:59:08 BST
it depends who you ordered it from, amazon of a different seller in the new/used section

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Jul 2008, 13:07:35 BST
that dosn't matter if your playing with PS3 becuase for example COD4 has the mic settings in the optionns and you can change the volume you there. Not sure about other games sorry just hope you get cod 4.

Posted on 14 Oct 2013, 22:31:37 BST
Jean Dyson says:
I ordered and paid for tom ford after shave on the 2nd of October ,still not arrived,do things still get lost in transit j
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Jun 2008
Latest post:  14 Oct 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers