Claire Meadows is Editor in Chief of After Nyne Magazine, the luxury arts periodical, and co-director of the After Nyne Creative Services Group.
She is the author of Chaos Theory and The Dying Day, both for Tempest Press. Her third collection for Tempest is due for release in 2018.
PRAISE FOR CLAIRE MEADOWS
“As Good as Ginsberg”
- John LaZar, Beyond the Vallery of the Dolls star
“Claire Meadows is an inspiring pioneer for the indie artist”
- Stephanie Elmas, author, ‘The Room Beyond”
“A powerful and thought-provoking collection”
- Polly Courtney, author & broadcaster
‘Chaos Theory takes an honest and raw look at the pain
in human relationships. It is a personal collection with universal themes.
The imagery takes your breath away”
- Josie Moon, author and director
“Chaos Theory is a dark hard-hitting collection with a strong sense of
yearning and loss”
- Paul D Brazill, author, A Case of Noir and Guns of Brixton