Firstly, thank you for popping by! Let me tell you a little bit more about myself. I'm still working on the fiction writing skills, so for now, the truth will need to do...
Most Engineering Graduates from Oxford University don't go on to write award-winning business books.
Or sustain a high profile career as a Writer, Executive Coach and International Professional Speaker.
That's exactly what happened to me after I wrote The FT Guide To Business Networking & The Go-To Expert, plus co-authoring (with Jo Larbie) 'How to make partner and still have a life'.
Being up for a challenge is a constant theme for me, which is probably why I love helping professionals become the Go-To Expert. When I am not writing I can found increasing my waist line with my homemade gluten and dairy free cakes, or trying to decrease it as a fully-paid up member of the crocked slow-running club.
RECENT ACCOLADES & ENDORSEMENTS INCLUDE:
1) Helping my clients add over £1 million of fees to their client portfolios in the last 12 months
2) Judging the British Accountancy Awards in 2011 and 2012
3) Helping two of my small firm clients win awards at the 2013 British Accountancy Awards.
4) Economia decided I was in the 2013, top 50 influencers on finance & business on social media.
WHO I WORK WITH:
My work splits into 2 distinct and different camps. I am either working with potential partners helping them build their personal and business case to get to partner. Or working with owners & potential partners of small (under 10 partners) accountancy, consultancy and legal firms helping them with:
1) Consistently generating good quality new clients, helping to profitably grow their practice without having to cold call.
2) Building a strong & capable management team in order for the practice owner to increase their income from the practice whilst working less hours
3) Creating the next set of future partners, so that the firm’s current partners can retire knowing they will be able to get their capital out of the firm
4) Helping business book authors grow their business through writing their own book.
I feature regularly in the national & trade press, e.g. FT, Guardian, Sunday Times, Managing Partner, Legal Week, Accountancy Age. My clients have included: Deloitte, KPMG, BDO, amongst others.
To book me to speak please contact David Stoch at Meerkat PR, on 020 8563 0182. For any other work related enquiries, contact me directly.
Heather can be found blogging at:
* Joined up networking - http://www.joinedupnetworking.com
* How to make partner and still have a life - http://www.howtomakepartner.com
* venture-Now - http://www.venture-now.com