on 15 December 2016
A lovely bag, but a little larger than I thought. I will not be returning it however as it will be ideal for those bits and pieces of shopping when I have forgotten my plastic one. It will certainly look better.
on 27 August 2017
Got this for the wife and she loves it . Its got all the pockets she needs to put all her bits and bobs in and it looks great as well.
on 3 May 2017
Once a kipling girl, always a kipling girl! Light, spacious and excellent quality as usual.
on 18 August 2014
I love my new Kipling bag. It is just the right size, it will take everything I need for a day out but is so light that I don't feel as if I am lugging a bag of bricks around. Also on a normal day it just swallows up all my junk without feeling like a school satchel. I love the pattern and have had many positive comments about it.
on 3 May 2014
This bag was REALLY CHEAP price at less than £30.00 was £74 I think. I can't remember the correct price it was a deal I could not miss, being my first Kipling bag.

I recommend this to anyone who loves kipling and who doesn't, This is WORTH the money no matter the price, Just look after it do not let it get dirty.
on 10 January 2015
My favourite Kipling bag, use it every day.
on 26 May 2017
great bag
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 February 2014
I have wanted a Kipling bag for ages but am aware the prices go up and down and have often missed out on some of the bargains. I thought this was a good price and I like the size of this one.

I went with pink purely because it was the cheapest! However, it's a lovely colour. I'm really pleased with it and with the material.
It has enough room for the main things I carry about with me - purse, kindle, phone, bottled water.

Seeing as I've finally broke my' Kipling' duck, I don't doubt I will be purchasing more of their bags!
on 17 December 2013
I already have this bag in a light colour and use it for summer. It’s big enough to easily carry my iPad and a book if necessary but still neat enough to use for an evening out. The zipped flap over gives security seldom available in any bag. Kipling bags suit me because, although expensive, they weigh next to nothing empty and that’s a bonus for me. Good product and excellent service.
on 19 April 2013
Looked at a lot of bags to find one which I felt would hold all the paraphernalia needed when sightseeing on holiday, also needed to be able to put it across body to keep hands free. Additionally it needed to be stylish, so it would fit the bill for taking out in the evening.
It certainly fulfils the first two criteria, I am ok for taking it out on evening but for some it maybe too big and not quite stylish enough.
Also like the colour, makes a change from Kipling brown or black so will do all seasons, which I felt the really bright colours/patterns would not be as successful in doing.

See one answered question