on 7 July 2014
I like the design of the bag but,.,
Quality wise this bag is average. It is not that well made which is a pity. The stitching is weak and already showing signs of coming apart and the inside zip is broken! Not good! I would return it only I am currently in another country and the postage from where I am would mean I would have to pay the price of the bag to ship it back. So... Disappointed overall.
on 9 January 2015
Bought this for my college work, as my previous backpack was far to chunky and unpractical. Was looking and found this bag on sale. It looks great, with the straps looking great. Bit flimsy, but they do the job.

The back was a bit smaller than what I had expected, but it easily carries 2, full A4 folders with space to spare. The two front pockets are perfect for putting pencil cases, lunch and chargers in. The overall fell of the bag is fine quality, however, doubtful that it will last long.

The straps, as mentioned earlier, are a bit flimsy. The actual strap looks strong, yet the clips aren't giving me much hope. On the plus side, the pockets on the outside have a buckle to keep them shut which is a really helpful feature.

Extremely waterproof, which surprised me, as well as feeling quite sturdy. I would recommend this bag for it's current price of £28, but anything higher than that, then would think twice before buying this.
on 14 October 2014
Great bag and keep finding new pockets and ways to work it! Only 2 downfalls I can think of. I find myself readjusting the strap length constantly during use because it slips down a lot. Also the inner zip at the starting end is longer than the bag length and can tangle itself. Difficult to explain but I know what I mean. I love the bag tho and I think it looks good too.
on 3 November 2014
I like the style of the bag, the front compartments are held magnetically and there is some small side pockets which are held in place with a buckle. there is a small zipped compartment inside big enough to put a wallet/purse or phone. As a few others have mentioned in previous reviews the zip on the bag is its weak point, my zip too has broken, however I still use the bag for work - overall happy with the product.
on 25 January 2016
The bag is really as it looks like. I haven't used it much yet, but you get an old-school thick and crude leather impression from 10 meters away, accompanied by intensive initial leather smell. Material itself is already worth the money.
If you want to use it as a laptop bag, you should use sleeve cover for protection - 15,6" fits just very very tightly, so recommendation is less than that. All in all, 5 whole stars.
on 17 March 2017
Good bag and fairly solid but the brown faded really quickly, leaving it looking trashy after not much use.
on 18 March 2017
If it was half the price l paid for it, it wouldn't of been all that bad. It's Sod's Law that you buy an expensive item and later during the week you can find a similar item for half the price. Was it worth the money l paid for it - NO. It's too small and lightweight for the price.
on 23 May 2015
I needed something that wouldn't look too out of place in the office where I work and this does the job brilliantly. I carry around a lot of junk and this bag lets me get everything in that I need and doesn't look overly formal.
on 21 May 2017
This was a birthday present for my husband and he was overjoyed when he unwrapped it.
He has used it a lot since his birthday, as an overnight bag when in hospital as a shopping bag and as a work bag.
A great bag well made.