Russian keyboard stickers, laminated and transparent, in LIGHT-BLUE
|Sale:||£3.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (56%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- high quality and long durability due to the protective coating
- suitable for most of standard black keyboards
- very easy to use and to remove if necessary without damaging the keyboard
- •ideal alternative for students from Russia or those who learn Russian
- Meas.: 14x11mm, Made in Germany
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Russian keyboard stickers: Prepare your keyboard for the Russian language Here you have the opportunity to buy high-quality Russian keyboard stickers which are suitable for nearly every PC or notebook. Please note that the surface of the Russian keyboard stickers is completely covered with protective coating. This protective effect counteracts the erasing of letters. In order to achieve an optimal legibility with regard to the contrast, we would like you to follow these guidelines: For light-coloured or grey keyboards, the colours red, green, blue and pink are suitable. For black keyboards, you should rather buy colours like yellow, white, sky-blue, light-green, gold, silver or pink.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now, why only a two star review? Well... the picture is terribly misleading, for a start. The picture you see on the product page shows a key with the letter Q in the top left corner (and somehow mysteriously a @ symbol on the bottom right, of the same size, wtf?). And then the blue Й in the bottom left, also the same size, all perfectly aligned, and with no trace of a sticker - though if you really zoom in you can see a faint line.
There is no way that picture was taken using these stickers, so it's very false advertising:
- The stickers are NOT square and will NOT cover the entire key like shown on the picture. They're rectangular, tall and narrow, so they'll only cover aout 75% of the width of the key, leading to the following problem:
- The stickers are VERY OBVIOUS. They will reflect light in a different way, so part of your key will be stickered, and part won't.
- If the keys have the symbols etched (as most modern keyboards do!), the stickers will NOT follow that etch properly, there'll be a "halo" around the symbols, with air that you can't smooth out. This looks quite bad in some keys.
- The symbols are impossible to align to the same corner. Some of them (especially, F and J, which have "relief" - the sticker has a slight gap but it's too narrow and the "relief" on the key makes it impossible to stick it without looking naff.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As good as could be expected (if you ignore the image!). Might have ordered blue if I had realised how much yellow resembles white at night.Published 2 months ago by Irlandos
Cheap material and the letters are not bright enough (at least in green). The letters come in order as they would on a keyboard, thats probably the only plus side to this product.Published 3 months ago by Ilya Vorobiev
The keyboard of my laptop is not glossy and smooth, so the stickers looked ugly on it - bright grey rectangles on the deep black keyboard (I purchased transparent stickers with... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Antares
Good idea, however my keyboard has grey keys so difficult to see e yellow letters. Also some conflicting keys eg ? And ,Published 5 months ago by ifmackay
Perfect for my QWERTY keyboard! very bright and stand out.Published 6 months ago by Philippa Spottiswoode