on 7 June 2016
Amazing app! I am always late fore school because I don't use an alarm but now I have one its great!this app is properly the best clock app I have baught on my kindle and i've been scattering around and been trying to see if I can find them!guys I think this is a excellent app I think u should bye it when u need to get up early or need to get somewhere😝☺
on 24 April 2014
easy to use, does what I want it to, and it is free, large text which is good as my eyesight is not good
on 15 October 2015
It won't stop ringing and the timer won't stop ringing SOOOOOO ANNOYING
on 7 November 2014
Each alarm caused kindle to lock. Unlocking looped to alarm which looped to lock, and so on. Only solution was to reboot. After three cycles I deleted app.
on 24 October 2014
Excellent timer. Great for use when doing various plank/squat challenges. I would like to recommend this product to others.
on 2 October 2014
you would think this app has a clock from the pic....but guess what....you get what you pay for....
on 15 July 2014
A realy good time clock its easy to set and wakes you up gently
on 8 August 2014
Easy to use alarm and time - does exactly what it describes.
on 16 February 2014
This is first class. Easy to use and accurate with Timer; alarm clock and stopwatch. Much better than previous timers.
on 6 August 2014
it is good for people with complex days