Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Aug 2011, 10:07:31 BST
Last edited by the author on 17 Aug 2011, 10:10:13 BST
wm3333 says:
I hate these poxy Triple Play releases.
Someone who appreciates Bluray's superior picture and sound are not likely to want the inferior DVD and digital versions !

Posted on 23 Aug 2011, 09:14:24 BST
Agree with the blu-ray superior picture and sound. Personally, I find the DVD helpful as the kids can watch the film in the car for example. Also I suppose companies are trying to steer non-blu-ray buyers towards the newer format. It saves them having to package the blu-ray and the DVD separately.

Posted on 5 Jan 2012, 18:51:23 GMT
S. Kirchner says:
Also bought Ninja Assassin as triple play although I had no BD player at this time. If it hadn't included the DVD I would have never bought it (although the price was simply to good).

Posted on 27 Feb 2012, 06:14:34 GMT
M. White says:
I find that having the double play is a nice benefit merely for the fact you can let someone else borrow the DVD! However concerning the triple.. well I've never ordered one but unless you can instantly download the digital copy it seems a bit redundant - most people nowadays have DVD copiers on their PC, and this gives the opportunity to choose file type, compression, etc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  17 Aug 2011
Latest post:  27 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about