Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more Fitbit
Hi, can you install this printer without using the CD? My Mac doesn't have a CD drive. Thanks.
asked by Jane on 28 Dec. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
This printer installs automatically, it does not need a CD. Just plug into the Mac, then follow on screen instructions.
Miss R. L. Garner answered on 28 Dec. 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Harper answered on 28 Dec. 2013

A
Hi I use this machine on a Mac but mine does have the cd drive. I am pretty confident but check on epson website you should be able to instal and download drivers off the web as a lot of computers these days dont have cd drives.......
cheekymonkey answered on 29 Dec. 2013

A
The answer is yes
MR J CUNNINGHAM answered on 28 Dec. 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
travelling girl 2007 answered on 28 Dec. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Sure you can Jenny, just go the Epson site and look up the model no. then click download. You need no driver because all macs come with the driver built in all you have to do is "software update" once you plug in your printers or do what I did use it as a wifi printer. You do seem to get some extra stuff if you download the epson stuff but you will never use most of it with a mac. Good luck and a happy new year. Ean
Ean answered on 29 Dec. 2013

A
I used a CD, but I think you should be able to download the drivers from Epson website.
Manu answered on 29 Dec. 2013

A
Hi Jenny, No you don't need to use the CD. The drivers and software can be found on Epson's website. Just go to the support page and then type in WF 3520. The direct link is here: http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/support/11959
Martin Rayner answered on 29 Dec. 2013

A
I thank yes..you can directly go on the Epson website to download
Fat answered on 18 Aug. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product