|Price:||£80.00 - £100.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- For running on soft and muddy terrain.
- Unrivalled grip: The most aggressive outsole in the inov-8 range boasts 8mm studs that deliver the best grip possible over muddy terrain.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 9 millimetres
- Material Composition: Synthetic
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Propels fell and mountain runners over the muddiest of terrains by delivering the ultimate grip in mud through an aggressive outsole. A unique stud design releases mud as quickly and efficiently as it grips to it. Perfect for running in the fells and mountains when the terrain is muddy and the ultimate in grip is needed. Weighs 300G and the full rand delivers increased protection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The shoes always come up a little on the snug side. The 11 fits me perfectly though. However as is the nature of the sport you do in these, they get muddy and wet and smelly so occasionally they need washing. The problem is that even on a cold wash they shrink about a1/4 size making the 11 a little too snug. I am actually only slightly more than a 10 1/2. So I had to go a half size bigger this time which leads me to point two...
2. Because the shoe is a little bigger (a full size larger than a typical show for me) it rubs at my heal which gets fairly annoying and sore over 10k. Maybe this will stop once they are washed and the uppers shrink a little.
3. The inside soles on them feel a bit "lumpy" when you put them on each time. This for away once you get moving but is a little disconcerting to start with.
All that said, as trail shoes go they are great. Light weight, keep your feet fairly dry (until you run through ankle Dee water), and give amazing grip up and down hill on grass or thick, slick mud. You have to be careful running on a hard surface in these though (like a road or pavement) as they offer little cushioning and are a little slidey. Off road though they outshine the more expensive options easily.