Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 8 March 2014
Case turned up and fits perfect ..the screen protector was to big to fit but that's not a problem as I only wanted the case .
on 15 February 2014
This item really surprised me for the price it is brilliant. I had purchased a more expensive cover from a high street retailer, needless to say it was rubbish. This however is a fantastic bargain. Easy to use and stylish I would recomend this item to all owners of the Kindle Fire HD7.
on 4 March 2014
THIS LEATHER CASE COVER DOES WHAT IT SHOULD, FITS PERFECTLY SO YOU CAN ACCESS ALL THE BUTTONS AND CHARGING SOCKETS. IT PROTECTS THE KINDLE WELL AND AUTOMATICALLY TURNS THE KINDLE ON WHEN IT OPENS AND OFF WHEN IT IS CLOSED. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS COVER, HAD IT FOR OVER A MONTH NOW.
on 22 February 2014
This was my third attempt at buying a case for my new Kindle got it right at last . I think its perfect and love the colour.
on 15 February 2014
Hi I received my tablet case n I'm very happy with it thanks very good product and best of all a very good price thanks again good job.
on 17 February 2014
Kindle case received as stated in good condition. Good fit & with plastic screen cover & touchscreen pen. Many thanks.
on 26 February 2014
been looking for the new kindle hd case and was pleased with this one, great price, good delivery, fits spot on with access to all buttons without having to take it out of the case.
on 27 August 2014
This item arrived in good time and does the job well. It's sturdy so I imagine it would be a good protector if ever I was unfortunate enough to drop my Kindle. I like the touchpen which I thought was no big deal but have found I use it all the time. The Kindle ORIGAMI case does not have a touchpen which is a missed oppotunity in my book. The only slight downside I found with the Izka case cover is the folding of the case to facilitate the Kindle in an upright orientation is futery as if it's not done exactly right it tends to want to topple. I've since been given the ORIGAMI case as a gift so am trying that out now though I would never have bought it myself as the cost is a ridiculous £40.00 ish so I reckon the Izka is far better value for money.
on 25 October 2014
Perfect, I was worry because I wasn't sure it was for my Kindle version (3rd generation 2013) but it fits perfectly, very easy to "put on", very practical and stylus is includes at no extra cost as well as sreen cleaner /protection. It is a very good price with all included, I am recommending this product
on 14 March 2014
Had a slight problem with the order, initial one didn't arrive and on preparing to do battle with iBox they said that though it had been posted they would post out another which arrived within a day or two. Second problem then as the product sent was for the Kindle Fire (NOT the Kindle Fire HD). However again iBox were amazing in their response and sent out the correct one straight away. I had honestly thought I would be arguing with them for weeks but not so - EXCELLENT RECOVER ON THEIR PART.
Having received the correct Product I can honestly say it's brilliant - It really does put the Kindle Fire HD into standby mode when you close the cover - It comes with a screen protector (a bit hard to apply without bubbles), and a Stylus Pen which helps a lot with the 7" keyboard on the Kindle. All in all I'd recommend this to anyone.