- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Manning Publications; 1 edition (18 Dec. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1932394796
- ISBN-13: 978-1932394795
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 3.4 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,782,905 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
iText in Action: Creating and Manipulating PDF Paperback – 18 Dec 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bruno Lowagie has been programming since he was twelve years old. He has a degree in civil architectural engineering and is the initial developer and one of the current maintainers of iText. He works at Ghent University, Belgium.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had found a particular code fragment that did something I need to do at work. Had coded before but not in Java -- this book assumes you know Java. I had to get a learning Java book and spend several weeks learning before I was able to know enough to realise that this old edition is going to need a lot of work to possibly be able to use its content
This book is very useful if you want to use the library, pretty much indespensible in fact, but I find the layout rather confusing and found myself having to flip forward and backwards a lot and some of the examples could be clearer. In the end though, my websites produce complaex PDF's on the fly.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com