iScoot© Pro v2 Tilt Kickboard Mini T-Bar 3 Wheel Kick Scooter Bobbi Board for Boys / Girls / Children - Black
|Sale:||£44.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£85.00 (65%)|
- We're so confident you'll love the iScoot Pro V2, we give all our customers a 30 day no quibble trial so you get all your money back without any questions if you're not 100% satisfied with the scooter. We're so confident you'll love the iScoot Pro V2, we give all our customers a 30 day no quibble trial so you get all your money back without any questions if you're not 100% satisfied with the scooter. The scooter uses the 'tilt n turn' steering mechanism.
- The iScoot Pro is very popular for the school run, no more hanging back dragging their feet - now you will be running to keep up!! The iScoot Pro folds easily and can fit in the back of your car, on your buggy or the corner of a cafe.
- Great when one child is still in the buggy and the other is not quite ready to walk
- Children can get moving on the iScoot Pro and gain confidence with speed and balance, from the age 3 years and above. The iScoot Pro is different and a great starter scooter because it has 3 wheels, making it easier for kids to balance as they 'surf' the pavements
- The joystick steering makes it easy to ride and get around bends without any accidents! The brake on the back is easily managed by the child and soon they have confidence being in full control of this great scooter
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The iScoot Pro is a professionally developed 3-wheel scooter (4 wheels in total - 2 at the front and two together at the back) with precision joystick control system. The T-Bar joystick allows easier steering than the conventional handle bar system and allows quicker movement and more stability for the user. The iScoot Pro is suitable for young children and is constructed from the highest quality material available and is built to last forever. The iScoot Pro (also known as a bobbi-board) has 3 wheels, making it easier for kids from 3 onwards to balance as they 'surf' the pavements. It looks much cooler than the usual scooters aimed at littlies - no oversized wheels or cutesy cartoon characters here, thanks! Little dudes and dudettes will just love zooming along on it. It is a proud moment when as a Mum or a Dad you see your three year old master and indeed perfect the skills of a fully grown surfer. But believe us that is what happens within days, when you give your child a iScoot Pro! No more frustrating trips to Nursery with children who would rather get out of the buggy and walk in the opposite direction! The iScoot Pro gives children aged 3 and above independence whilst helping to develop their critical balance and co-ordination skills. It is light weight and portable. It folds easily and will fit easily on top of a buggy or in the corner of a cafe. The iScoot Pro is great - we have had positive feedback from many of our customers who have bought this fab scooter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The iScoot also takes my weight with relative ease. I am 5'6' and weigh approximately 9.5 stone. Yes, I have had a good whizz around the park on it chasing my son. It's great fun and steers exactly like a Micro. I am really pleased that I chose a 'cheaper' version to the Maxi scooter as I am so sick of spending money on toys that get dumped in a corner. I bought this fully, with the same expectation that it would never see daylight. The opposite couldn't be truer. The iScoot has been abroad with us in a suitcase, and folds with ease (although it is a little more difficult to pack than a mini micro due to bulk more than anything and it does add to weight and space obviously) and I would say it got daily use in the summer. It has been chucked into the car and taken to Ireland on holiday, and every park we visit when we go out on days out. Handlebars are adjustable which is great for growing children. Highly recommend. Definitely one of our better investments. I thankfully haven't needed anything replaced yet (6 months later) but from research, replacements can be bought and quite reasonably priced too. The rubber handles are durable, no rips or tears, and are smooth and firm for gripping. Don't waste your money on brand names.... this scooter is absolutely perfect! I would definitely buy another if needed. Just wish they'd make a flicker version now!!!
Overall the Schooter is good but not perfect though: a unique bolt has fallen off which secures the folding mechanism. It now rattles although I've done a bodge fix (won't fold without a spanner) and this is second time I've done this.
And I can't find where to get a replacement part. Frankly, this lack of parts would stop me buying another.