- Also check our best rated Bagless Vacuum Cleaner reviews
iRobot Scooba 385 Robotic Floor Cleaner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Intelligent navigation with iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology.
- Works on tile, linoleum and sealed hardwood.
- Patented 4-stage cleaning proces: Preps, Washes, Scrubs, Squeegee-vacuums
- Stays in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don't.
- Automatically avoids stairs and other drop-offs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
iRobot Braava 390T Floor Mopping Robot- White/Black
iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - Black
Neato Robotics Botvac D5 Connected Wi-Fi Navigating Robot Vacuum - Automatic Vacuum Cleaner with Large Dustbin for Pet Hair & Allergens - Alexa-ready
Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Drop-Sensing Technology and Powerful Suction, for Hard Floor and Low-pile Carpet
iRobot Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - Grey
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||Appliances Direct - UK||Amazon.co.uk||Poweradd||Amazon.co.uk|
|Chemical Composition Of The Battery Cell||—||NiMh||NiMh||Lithium Ion||—||Lithium Ion|
|Item Dimensions||—||24.4 x 21.6 x 7.9 cm||34 x 34 x 9.2 cm||58 x 42 x 15 cm||—||35 x 35 x 9.1 cm|
|Item Weight||—||1 kg||3.6 kg||7.16 kg||—||3.9 kg|
|Noise Level||—||10 dB||61 dB||70 dB||—||70 dB|
|Special Feature||—||—||Charging Station; Cordless; HEPA Filter; HEPA Filtration; Pet Hair; Self Propelled||—||Drop-Sensor; Small Room Mode; Big Room Mode||charging_station|
|Wattage||40 watts||—||33 watts||61 watts||—||30 watts|
Get cleaner floors anytime with the iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot. Scooba is cleaning breakthrough that wet-cleans your floors automatically so you can have cleaner floors whenever you want them, without having to do it yourself.
Just push a button and Scooba uses a breakthrough 4-part system to sweep loose dirt and debris, spray fresh cleaning solution, blast away spills and stains, and squeegee up the water to leave floors virtually dry all in one pass, so its even safe to use on wood floors. And because Scooba always cleans with clean water, there’s no re-deposit of dirt while cleaning, so you’ll get cleaner floors, anytime, automatically.
- Covers up to 80 square mts. (3-4 average size room) per battery charge.
- Includes 1 Virtual Wall to keep the robot cleaning where you want it.
- Preps, washes, scrubs and squeegees sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors.
- Knows where to clean and avoids rugs, carpets and cliffs.
4-Stage Cleaning Process:
- Preps – picks up dirt, sand and crumbs
- Washes – uses only clean solution to wash floors (mops just spread around dirty water).
- Scrubs – powerful brush removes dirt, grime and stuck-on messes.
- Squeegees – squeegee vacuum lifts dirty water from floors.
- APS Battery powers Scooba to clean up to 80 square mts. per cleaning cycle.
- Autonomous cleaning pattern covers each area of floor.
- Cliff Sensing Techology allows Scooba to avoid stairs and ledges.
- Virtual Wall creates an infrared beam that Scooba will not cross (includes one). Use Virtual Wall to mark off-limit areas in your home.
- Uses clean tap water, water and vinegar mixture or Scooba hard floor cleaner.
- 1 x iRobot Scooba model 385.03
- 1 x Scooba power supply
- 1 x Scooba APS Battery
- 4 x Packets of Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner
- 1 x Virtual Wall (requires 2D batteries)
- 1 x Documentation and owners guide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm adding this update as 1 or 2 reviewers seem to have had trouble with iRobot customer services so I would like to share my recent experience. The handle of my Scooba broke one morning when I picked him up so I emailed iRobot customer services. Within 36 hrs I received an email asking for my details so they could send me a new tank as he was still under warranty (2yrs for Scooba). I replied straight away with the information they requested (my address & proof of purchase) and shortly afterwards I received an email to let me know the tank had been ordered and I would receive it in 3-5 days. Sure enough my new tank arrived today one week after first emailing iRobot to inform them of the problem :-)
However we have a slate floor and a travertine floor. both floors have a rough finish and the slate tiles are uneven. We were thrilled with the cleaning the irobot did however the wheels rubber kept discintigrating and we could only replace them buying a full kit including brushes. Again we loved the cleaning so we did replace the wheels and it was brilliant.
Unfortunately in the last month of the warranty the handle broke. It still cleaned and we were on the second set of brushes but alas on the last week of our warranty the scooba stopped recognising that there was water in the tank.
It is a great luxury to have this scooba. But for the one year we had it I could have paid a cleaner to come and do my floors and other things for the same price.
Sadly I would not be quick in recommending it for the expense and unreliability. Should a new version with a two year warranty I may try again but for the price and the one year warranty a cleaner is a more reliable option.
I should also mention it was a little noisy.
Over all it was ideal when it worked but expensive.
Most recent customer reviews
It was larger than I expected but should have read dimensions.
It makes a hoover like noise which is of course expected.Read more
You can find their details and also FAQ articles on their website [...]
I love my Scooba !
They do an exceptionally good job when they work: we used them at least twice a week.Read more