1,486

on 23 April 2012
Having just upgraded to the iPhone 4S, I wanted a decent screen protector, but didn't want to pay a fortune. It seems you can spend as much as you want on these things, but every single one has mixed reviews and you can't be sure of what you're getting.

I've bought screen protectors from this seller for my previous 3g iPhone and found the product excellent, so thought I would try them again. I wasn't disappointed. The service is great, the pack arrived within a day or so and the screen protectors are perfectly adequate, they cover the phone's screen perfectly and hold nice and tight, without gaps or slippage. Once they are applied on to a clean screen, nice and straight, they'll stay put for ages.

As long as you are patient with the application of the plastic screen savers, you can't really go wrong. There are ten in a pack and for the price, it doesn't really matter if you do make a mistake once or twice. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending these to other users.
22 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2014
Having had iphones from the 3, to the 3gs, 4, and the 4s, i have tried a lot of protectors out there and in all honesty i reckon these were some of the best to apply, i didnt have to mess about getting the bubbles out after i applied it, but as a tip i have put some instructions for it below which is step by step how i did it, but only took 2 minutes to complete:

1. Make sure there is no dust at all on the screen using the cleaning cloth.

2. Remove the Back cover of the protector to a quarter way down and line up at top, to the camera and the earpiece.

3. Using a credit card get rid of the air bubbles and hold it firmly but gently just above where the back is folded down to, this ensures the top bit stays stuck.

4. Whilst still holding as above, remove almost all of the backing plastic carefully, whilst moving slowly down with your card to get the bubbles out.

5. If any bubbles still showing go over with the card and squeeze them out the side of the protector.

6. Finally remove the whole backing and go over with front cover still in place (stops scratching of protector) to get rid of any remaining bubbles.

7. Remove front cover with care so it doesnt lift up the applied protector and rub any minor bubbles out with the cloth

This should see you right i hope.
on 5 July 2013
This product was cheap and did what I wanted it to do, and as there are ten i have a few spares as well just incase
on 24 April 2013
It's like this you MIGHT get them you might not,I made my order for screen protectors on 10 April it is now 15th May well I've waited and waited I have even made a complaint to the company still nothing. Why does it take so long? They must be delivering by rickshaw and I expect he's fallen over and broken his leg as well.This is ridiculous I think I should have ordered these from somebody else I advise you to do the same. and have you noticed the price goes up and down, Don't take a chance with this one, it's not much money to lose but I think a lot of you will lose it.

I will let you know when they arrive or if they ever do. Terence. NOT ARRIVED YET 15th May.

Hooray hooray hooray they have arrived (16th May) and I have attached one to the phone and they seem to work perfectly as long as you understand about the peeling process really take note of the tabs,I have put some instructions below, as you know from reading above I made a complaint to the company and I think that was the only way I got them. I've got them they work perfectly okay and 10 is a bargain but really if you want screen protectors to come a lot sooner then order them from somebody else.

Instructions: Peel the red Tab away discard, next lower what you have left placed on the phone carefully work it out so you don't get any bubbles when you're happy gently peel the blue tab away leaving the film behind, finished.
on 6 June 2014
These are undeniably cheap (at 99 pence delivered for a pack of 10 at the time of ordering, though the price seems to fluctuate a little on these) and it might seem unreasonable to expect too much at about 6 pence each once you deduct postage...but, they do need to do the job...

My experience of these is try as I might to clean the screen so it is absolutely immaculate and then to fix these carefully it is impossible to fix these in place without some bubbles. After a couple of trys I did manage it so just a few bubbles remained at the very edge which was good enough to use. The cleaning cloths supplied are actually fine.

The screen is nice and clear, and far less reflective than many. The problem with these though - and the reason I have marked them down to 3 stars - is that they reduce the sensitivity of the screen. Just touching buttons is fine - so dialling the phone is not affected - but when you try to scroll the response is dulled.

It does seem like great value, but personally I would prefer one better quality screen protector than ten like this, due to the screen response.
on 19 May 2013
I ordered this product more than a month ago and it has never arrived. Contacted the company, no answer.

I understand one should not complain about a product that cost less than 2 Pounds, but still. The sad part is my friend ordered these exact screen protectors and they work great.
on 10 May 2016
I have high hopes for these screen Protector's they are for my youngest grandson who as broken two screens to date I hope this one lasts a bit longer. He as dropped the phone three times and it is still in one piece so they must be good like all kids football mad.
on 6 July 2015
Good price, good at protecting my IPod. However, the most annoying thing about these is that on each screen protector there have this little white sticker in the right hand corner, which is really hard to peel off without leaving any trace of it behind - thus, after a while it becomes sticky in that area, and quite annoying when using your phone/IPod - if the item didn't have this sticker in the corner of each protector, I would have probably given it 5 stars.
on 4 September 2014
Arrived on time but that's the end of the good news. The screens were almost impossible to separate. The tabs just would't work at separating the 2 covering screens. Very disappointing. I will have to reorder a different make.
on 15 June 2013
having these screen protectors on my ifone makes the face look new all the time and when the time comes to sell it it will still look brand new