on 23 April 2014
ok so the charger is not the same as in the picture, first off it didnt work so i sent a bad review BUT within a few hours a text came to change the feedback by sending 2 replacemnt chargers and i got this little USB port which offers multiple usb devices to be used at once.

One of the chargers is the exact same as the broken one, BUT at first it wasnt working, stretched out the cable and seems to be working now. The other charger seems a lot better a nice slick black charger which charged without the cable needing to be stretched out.

If you need a cheap charger then its ok but its 50/50 chance with the product having issues that it may not work
on 29 February 2016
This was ok for a while, and the answer to my prayer when my iphone cord passed the point of no return. Eventually though, the little clips on the bit you put in your phone fell off and after that the slightest movement of the phone caused the cord to fall out. It was cheap, and it did work, just not for very long.
on 1 February 2017
With regard to the iPhone case, not the illustrated charger? The case is NOT made of "Genuine Black Real Leather" but plastic which easily marks. On the plus side it was cheap. So you get what you pay for.
on 26 May 2014
Had the above charger for about 6 weeks now and I'm happy with this product. It's tough and sturdy and reliable and charges my iPhone 4s quickly. I also have an old iPhone 3GS which my wife uses occasionally and it works great with that iPhone too. I've had iPhone chargers before but this one is a true bargain as it's so sturdy and reliable
on 30 September 2013
This is a great purchase as my original iPhone charger had sparked at the mains and I didn't have a back up! Immediately I went online to purchase a new one and I trusted this would do the job which it does. I've had no issues so far despite a few other comments on here personally. The red light to show it's on is an addition to the original iPhone charger which is handy considering my previous went at the mains I couldn't determine if it was the charger or the main socket. So now I have the light this should be handy if it happens again!
on 28 November 2013
The product arrived promptly and in good condition, although it is not identical to the solid looking charger in the picture provided. The product that arrived was a USB cable that fits to a mains plug. This should have been no issue as i would now have a spare USB to phone cable and a USB plug that guests can hook up to with their own USB cables. I still have the plug, which is fine. However i no longer have the spare USB cable to connect to it as the "protective" sleeve on the USB end came loose after 4 weeks of moderate use causing some internal wires (now external) to break connection.

Some people might think a one star is somewhat harsh but when i part money for a product, no matter how small the amount, I expect it to function as it is supposed to without falling apart. Certainly for a longer period than 4 weeks.
on 15 December 2014
I bought this to replace my old apple charger ,I have only given it 4* as after about two to three weeks it stopped working !it did say do not use on this I-pad as it could cause you to have problems ,so although it was a good price it did warn me about useing it after a few weeks which I didint expect it to ,this is the reason I have given it 4* .
on 19 October 2013
Needed an extra charger and this was a good price. Quick delivery. Seems to charge my iPad slower than my iPhone and gives a 'not charging' message when it actually is. I tested this with 2 family iPads and the one with the original apple charger was faster. However this is a good back up and is fine with my iPhone.
on 11 January 2013
Saved £20.00 buying this instead of apple charger. It works perfectly. A real saving. Only thing is I can't use jack to transfer photos to computer.
on 4 October 2015
Stopped working and a smell of electric fire was present. Caught it in time. Please unplug when not in use. Be careful