on 3 October 2013
Comfortable, practical and still holding together well after owning it for several months and running every other day! Good price!
on 26 December 2013
I ordered this to put my iPhone 4 in whilst I run. My phone fits in well and it is secure and easy to navigate through the cover, however, the strap is far too loose. I didn't think I had particularly skinny arms, but the strap on this does not tighten enough. It is very very loose and I cannot use it without a thick layer of clothing underneath.
on 16 August 2013
Not the best !!! I wouldn't buy or recommend ,in fact I threw it away ,IT DIDN'T STICK ,now imagine that in the gym with an I phone in ,!!!!! say no more ,it was useless and had my arm been hench enough it wouldn't of stuck anyway
on 27 December 2013
Although it was cheep, you get what you pay for. The case was misshapen and does't fully cover the phone when its wet weather, and so from my perspective a waste of time and money.

i am now of the opinion that we spend a fortune on our phones and so we should look for a decent case to protect them - its just a shame the market is flooded with poor quality and makes the better ones difficult to find..
on 11 August 2013
I bought this t allow me to have my iPhone on my arm when in my wheelchair and it works perfectly.
The strap is strong and the clip holds the phone in place yet you can still use all the keys perfectly.
10 out of 10 for colour, material, strength and overall look.
on 11 June 2013
Not yet used in anger but having tried it for size I think it would be fine for most casual joggers. The Velcro fastener works well and the armband fits my arm comfortably - I consider my arms an average size - so may be a little large for a woman.
on 14 May 2014
I brought this to put my iPhone in while I have a small run, unfortunately my top arm must be to skinny as the velcro went straight over where it should do up I had to cut it and re sew to fit me.
on 8 September 2013
A little stiff initially but does what it says. It fits well and once you get going you don't notice it is there. Can not fault it. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
on 11 June 2013
For this kind of price its ideal. Snug fit for phone and comfortable on the arm. Great that you can use the phone screen through the protective cover of the armband....genius!
on 15 August 2014
Really good for cycling and when I go horse rideing so don't half to keep it in my pocket only down side is that if it's really warm it rubs sometimes but not a lot at all

See one answered question