- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ❤ ❤CHOE10W Fast Charger ❤ ❤ offered by JieXun. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more CHOETECH Wireless Charger offered by JieXun. Enter code ZZGRRUD8 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
iPhone Qi Receiver, CHOETECH Ultra Thin Wireless Charging Qi Receiver Wireless Charging Receiver Patch Module Chip for iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c IOS Receiver
|Sale:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£12.01 (60%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Qi receiver for iPhone enables wireless charging on your compatible iPhone 7/7 Plus/6/6 Plus/5/5s/5c, allowing you to charge your device on any Qi compatible wireless charger.
- Low Heat Emission: Adopts TI intelligent chip to prevent your phone from overheating during charging, make your phone get charging safer and more stable.
- Ultra-thin and Durable Design: Ultra thin with small size, adds no bulk to your phone. You can always keep the receiver attached to iPhone and hidden it between your phone and case. Metal connector makes it more durable and smooth to plug in/out.
- Phone Case Adaptability: Qi technology can be used with most non-metallic cases and under 5mm thickness, for hard cases, cards and other objects may block the signal.
- What You Get: 1*CHOETECH iPhone Qi Receiver, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
CHOETECH Qi Wireless Charging Receiver for iPhone - Enables you to wirelessly charge up your iPhone anywhere, at any time.
Certificate: CE, FCC, ROHS
1. Insert the Qi wireless receiver into the Lightning port of your iPhone.
2. Gently bend the receiver around the back of the phone. Ensure coil logo is facing up.
3. While holding the receiver secure in the middle, carefully slide the phone into the case.
4. Place your iPhone on top of the wireless charging pad.
1. A Qi Wireless Charger is required (not included) to charge your phone wirelessly.
2. Please try to use a high-quality Qi wireless charging station with the receiver to avoid overheat during charging.
3. Make sure that the receiver and the charger are placed on the right position.
4. Please don't use any metallic or thick cases as the wireless signal can't get through them.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Simple yet good quality packaging by Choetech, I've had a couple of their items(wireless charger pads) and been very happy with the quality so went for their wireless card to fit my
Fitting in behind my soft rubber Spigen Case Capsule(brilliant unobtrusive case btw!) was easy, it does create a small bulge, perhaps 1.5mm at the highest point but it is spread over an area so not overly noticeable.
Measuring the thickness of the wireless card at its biggest is 1.43mm(see photo), but that's where the circuit board chip is, area around it is approx 1.2-1.3mm tapering to its thinnest around the edges of 0.24mm(thickness of the 2 sides of the card glued together).
I left my iphone 6S charging wirelessly on a stand that has 3 floating coils(apparently?), left it for 37mins and it charged from 68% to 85%.
That works out to charging the iPhone at a rate of 28% per hour.
I don't know how that compares to being plugged in using a lightning cable but I'm impressed with the rate the Choetech wireless card charged my iPhone. It wasn't hot or warm afterwards either which is good.
The lightning connector of this Choetech wireless card sits proud about 1mm but with my thin Spigen case fitted it sits under flush so not at all noticeable.
Overall very impressed with the product and it's function. Wireless charging is one of the best features of modern phones, baffles my why Apple don't implement in in their expensive phones but I'd highly recommend going for this Choetech made Wireless Card. They have good customer service and stand by their product.
con: patchy performance, tried on two chargers and it's a hit & miss. With no case, it works if placed with direct contact with the charger; since it's designed to put inside of case, it charges intermittently and becomes annoying.
Just to add to review, dont buy this product if you are going to charge via normal charging cable and occasionally use the wireless charging. In car I use wireless charging and at home use normal cable/charger. due to removing of pin, the black part (which you can see in picture) snapped. the connector is broken and hence waste of money.
SO if you are going to just charge your phone using wireless charger, you can buy ... but if you are going to remove the pin to do normal charging... then dont buy at all.. will not even last 15 days..
Is small enough to fit on the back of an Iphone 6S with a Spigen slim armour case. There is a slight raised surface to the case, however, it is by no means enough to make me want to remove it.
It takes a fraction of a second longer to develop a signal with the Choetech wireless charging pads (which I also purchased), than a phone with built in wireless charging, however, it is negligible.
Am interested in trialling some stuff for these guys, as everything I have seen so far, is pretty impressive.
Really impressed if I hadn't put it on myself I wouldn't know it was there added next to no weight and works through the rubber case I have on the back.
The charge is really quick and hassle free I'm ordering another 3 for other family members with another 5 charge pads for around the house.
Most recent customer reviews
No problems with over heating or connection