Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
Struggling to decide? Read.
on 23 April 2014
Alright guys, so i've been trying to find best screen protector on market for reasonable price for almost a month now. I've been through the majority of reviews on all sorts of protectors and had a few questions, but i bought this one (matte one), when i got it..
1) Great packaging.
2) Screamed "Top Quality"
3) Well thought through appliances: cloth- great quality, not cheap and thin,
appliance card- again quality is great as it doesn't bend or crease,
Screen protectors are amazing, I bought anti glare and they are perfect. They are thick, pliable, and don't scratch easy.
4) People have said it's hard to put on and you waste one trying... LIES, dead easy, not one bubble on mine, edges are great and dont lift, matte effect works. Tip dont use their stickers for appliance just do it the old fashion way.
5) Some have said it makes noises... it does, but if you rubb it on your trousers for few seconds that sound disappears.
6) Well worth it, price is low for this good of quality.
7) Don't waste any more time searching for the best screen protector for your phone, you've found them.
Ok so I have had these screen protectors for months now and have had no issues at all. I swapped them over today as the other had a few scratches and I realised I had a spare. It took me 1 minute to put on if that, really easy, no bubbles, I gave it a rub for a few minutes to smooth it out and once again a brilliant screen protector that will without a doubt last me another 6 months +. I also purchased ones for iPad and had the exact same experience. One of the best things about it is that it doesn't look like there's anything there, people have only complimented them in my case.