- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1751 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A9NGS7C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #48,869 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
iPhone Photography Tips and Tricks: How to Take Great Pictures with Your iPhone Camera and Apps Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sections dedicated to specific things like Panoramic photography offer up basic 1,2,3 step ways to capture, which is helpful if you've never mastered this feature on your iPhone. Suggested uses for this feature like 'Multiple Appearances' were a good addition to the book as it's something you see, but forget is possible with your phone!
The Tips and Tricks in this book are not exclusive to iPhones, but can also be applied when using an iPod touch too!
After writing my own Kindle book: Simple Guide to Over-the-Air Free TV, I can appreciate the work that went into this book. The author delivered a comprehensive guide to effectively using your iPhone for photography, with solid tips on how to get the most from your iPhone.
While I didn't find too many 'tricks' except for ways to use features like AutoFocus, the apps listed and descriptions were a helpful starting point for finding the ones that work best for me.
If you want to improve your iPhone photography or are a beginner to iPhone usage, this is a great resource.
Contents of the book discuss use and characteristics of apps found on the iPhone. Discussions are more descriptions rather than tutorial....hoped for more photo examples to demonstrate app capabilities.
The section on apps built into my iPhone - or that I could add- stepped me into the world of 21st century photography and I'm enthused about the fun I can have. Every explanation and tip was simple to follow and understand in this wonderful guide.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Equipment