- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
iPazzPort Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard With Backlit and Multi Touchpad for Google Android TV HTPC PC Windows 8 KP-810-10BTT
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless remote control of any HID Compatible device, comes with bluetooth dongle that plugs into any available USB slot. Dongle conveniently slips into side of the remote--keep it safe and secure, never lose it
- Multi-Directional Oriention-Change from Horizontal to Vertical orientation with the press of a button. Multi-Touch Touchpad for screen flips, vertical and horizontal scrolling, right and left mouse clicks and screen manipulation (see picture in Listing for available actions you can do with Multi-Touch!)
- Backlit Qwerty keyboard, right and left mouse buttons, dedicated directional arrow buttons
- Compatible with Google Android TV HTPC PC Windows 8 7 MacOS 10.x or later Linux Debian 3.1 and more
- Please repair the keyboard with the receive,if keyboard doesn't work.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Portable and elegant
Windows Multimedia Control
Built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
With a real notebook Touchpad
Real QWERT full function mini keyboard
Carpc car computer's best wireless solution
Computer System requirements:
Linux Debian 3.1 Redhat 9.0 Ubuntu 8 10 Fedora 7.0 tested
MacOS 10 x or later
Windows 8 and 7 and CE and XP adn Vista and 2000
1 pc mini keyboard Bluetooth dongle receiver rechargeable battery included
1 pc usb cable mini usb charging
1 pc user's manual
Note: It is bluetooth keyboard,it's better to connect with device via internet bluetooth
Touchpad doesn't work with Tablet and Mobile Phone.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As well as its usability, I have also persevered with this item is because of the customer service of Anker. They are quick to respond, very helpful and seem to really care about their customers. I may have been unlucky with the hardware, but the support has been worth the pain.
The unit charges quickly and stays powered up when not in use. Connecting to my HTC One x+ and Nexus 7 was easy.
I would recommend this for anyone after a handheld keyboard for your phone/tablet or smart TV.
The device is around 15cm long 6cm wide and 2cm thick making it around the size of a small remote control. The laser pointer is really bright and makes a good toy for my cats to chase.
All of the android shortcuts and just about all of the other function keys work just as they are supposed to, so that I can now easily do things like:
- mute and change volume
- pause/play films, music and audiobooks
- skip forward or back to the next track or chapter
- open option menus with the dedicated square/arrow symbol key
- type quickly and easily into search boxes
- go back with the arrow pointing left key
- go directly to the home screen with the home button
- scroll around pages with the four cursor buttons and tab key etc...
...it's worth noting that one or two of the very rarely used symbol keys produce unexpected characters and that there is no £ sign, although when the # key is used within Amazon shopping pages, it appears!
Lastly, though and by no means least, in complete contradiction to what the manufacturer states - THE MOUSE AND TOUCH PAD DOES WORK! This means that when connected, a cute little blue arrow magically appears on the screen, which is responsive and accurate, just as you would expect from a good laptop.
So, in conclusion, I now have complete control over my Kindle Fire HD & TV from the comfort of my sofa with the help of this really well thought out little gem of an item. Couldn't be more pleased with it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Doesn't control the smart TV a huge disappointment.