iPazzPort™ Advanced Mini 2.4Ghz RF Mini Wireless Keyboard with Multi Touchpad and LED Light for PC and Laptop KP-810-10L
|Sale:||£10.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£12.01 (52%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Simple, functional Keyboard and Mouse with LED Light.
- Economical design provides only what you need.
- Does NOT come with Laser Pointer or Backlit Keys.
- Please compare models thoroughly to insure you have the features you need.
- Compares to FAVI FE01-BL, iClever or Rii Mini.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The iPazzPort Advanced Mini 810-10L is the most economical of keyboards designed for just the right user that doesn't need bells and whistles to get the job done. A Full QWERTY keyboard and Multi Touchpad provide the basic features needed from any keyboard and mouse combo. This device works effortlessly with any PC or Laptop and functions exactly like your traditional keyboard and mouse would. Conveniently placed in the top of the keyboard is a unique LED light that will help you locate items in the dark.
This keyboard does NOT have a backlight or a laser pointer. This is a simple, straightforward model for those seeking the basic keyboard and mouse functionality of a traditional desktop keyboard and mouse, but in a handheld form factor.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Great keyboard (spacebar takes a bit more pressing) touch pad works well
Laser pointer not needed by me bit I must admit drawing circles on the wall a few times when I first got it...
It has rechargeable power charges via a mini USB (provided) and I've only charged it once in the last 3 weeks still going strong - I suspect it doesn't require continuous recharging
I use it at a distance of 4 meters and it works perfectly
Unfortunately, I bought the wrong one. I thought this model would support both the RF wireless dongle the other models have, *and* Bluetooth, but it does not -- the included dongle is actually a Bluetooth adapter. This is a problem because, although my new computer will support Bluetooth once it's set up, I'm going to need another keyboard/mouse to do that initial setup! (And who has desktop keyboards lying around any more?)
If the USB cable worked as a keyboard device, I'd be fine, but it's only for charging. If the Bluetooth dongle had a HID-proxy feature I'd be fine, but it does not (the hardware is there, I think, but the firmware doesn't enable it).
Verdict: if you want a tiny keyboard that works with phones, tablets, or anything without a USB port, choose this one, it's great, but if you want a driver-free experience, the RF wireless models are probably better.
Update: I've reduced my rating from 4-star to 2-star because the range is really poor. It worked absolutely fine when I was testing it, and getting my machine working, but as soon as I installed everything in the final location it's no good: the connection fails completely only half way across my room. The bluetooth on my phone works fine, right across the room, so it's not the receiver that's the problem.
the mouse pad works really well also. if you have a system that you just need to use a keyboard on occasionally to do a bit
of quick configuration then this is definitely the kiddy. when my IT geeky mates saw it, they all wanted one so what does that tell you ;))
* The model I received is not exactly as illustrated ('Red Star' image on button instead of 'Lamp').
* The battery will not accept a charge at all (even if left connected overnight) although it works when powered from a USB socket using the supplied cable.
Additional comments ...
* When any USB cable other than the supplied one is plugged in to the unit all the relevant LED's turn on but it will not connect to the receiver.
* Max reliable (all the right things happen consistently) wireless connection distance is about 15ft (line of site).
* Track pad is fairly responsive but needs a bit more pressure than the light-touch needed by most track pads.
* The 'RF' action (pressing 'FN' and 'F1' keys together) is undocumented in the user guide.
* Multimedia keys work correctly in all the apps I have tried.
* When it goes to sleep (after ~2 mins of idle) you can wake it up by pressing a letter/number key. However that key press gets sent after the wake up so if you want to just use the track pad you should press the 'FN' key to wake things up without sending data.
If you can get a good one it works very well. But the chances of getting a lemon (as I did) seem a bit high.
2 stars as it is not a complete loss and I can use it as-is.
Update (26 Dec 2015)
If you are OK with a soldering iron you can replace the defective battery with a Nokia BL-4C equivalent. It is the correct size & voltage would probably give a longer life (better manufactured & designed).
This item is great, really. Why?
- Small, tiny
- Compact but with a nice layout and very usable
- Good working touchpad
- Not expensive
- aaaannddd ideal for the Raspberry solution. I even buyed a Wireless key for the Raspi, was kind of dumb, but the key is nicely stored inside this keyboard. Will send it back, get a refund and save 10 £
- Installation: None. Key in, on switch on on (what else?) and you're done
- Waaayyy to simple. Just joking.
- Need to switch it on. Joking again.
- Let's get serious here. Must be my new Raspberry, it's his fault!
- The description on Amazon does not even tell that there is a wireless key included. Nor does any of the reviewers talk about this addition. Tiny mistake but had to be noted. Would be nice to chance that...
Buy, specially if you are a Raspberry owner, the 2 look great together like brother and sister. What a family :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Torch switch fell out and only works for about 5 foot but it does do it's job and I use this as a portable keyboard and mouse whenever I need it.Published 2 months ago by Stuart Kenworthy
Can be difficult to type and doesn't always allow you to type straight away without turning it off and on again.Published 2 months ago by Burger of Cheese
Little bit intermittent when connecting to the TV but does a job. I imagine the real version (this is a replica of a known brand) will work a lot betterPublished 2 months ago by S. Leighton
A number of buttons stopped working almost immediately after receipt, has only been used once and hasn't worked since.Published 3 months ago by D. GRAY
Works fine other than sending wrong keyboard battery lasts a long time and the background key lights very good . instruction could be better .Published 4 months ago by lee
Didn't work, charged for over 1 hr and when unplugged wouldn't work, only worked while plugged In.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works ok, but keyboard is US layout (i.e. no £ sign). I haven't been able to find a UK format keyboard this small, so have to live with it.Published 5 months ago by Anonymous