Customer reviews

on 11 July 2017
As a new user of an i pad I ordered 2 books on the subject of using one. The iPad made easy was the better of the two. The book certainly did make getting to know my device easy Clear instructions and very easy to follow
on 17 October 2014
This book is very well composed and easy to understand being made up of separate chapters for each particular aspect of the iPad's capabilities.At 89years of age and we'll past my days of picking things up easily , I find it answers most of my questions in simple language and would certainly recommend it to novices like myself.
The service thru' Amazon was excellent.
on 29 March 2017
Find very good for using the iPad is laid out well not to tech for layman.
on 20 June 2015
Bought for a gift, really good book had a look myself , some very helpful advice and tips, would certainly recommend
on 24 April 2015
This book is only really meant for people wno have never used a computer before and are picking up an ipad for the first time. For someone like my self who has been using an ipad for a couple of years and is reaonably computer proficient I found this book rather patronising and of limited use. Also rather out of date.
on 22 June 2015
I have found this iPad made easy book really very helpful and refer to it from time to time if I'm unsure of something.itwas well worth every penny to buy.
on 29 October 2013
I bought this just before the release of iOS 7, so it is now outdated. However, I have found it useful and very easy to dip into for guidance.
on 25 July 2013
it was very easy to follow instructions for a 75 year old ! I am now using my ipad like a professional.
on 30 May 2014
As a newcomer to the iPad, I found the book ipad made easy extremely simple to use. It is written in clear language and takes you step by step through the various options open to all ipad users. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy to use, simple and direct wa of getting the best from their ipad.
on 11 November 2013
This book was a god send for me. When I first bought my iphone I struggled and found it very difficult to read the download user manual and having to keep switching screens.
I'm amazed at what I can now do on my iphone thanks to the simplicity of this book.