Customer reviews

on 20 December 2013
First Class I Pad instruction manual.Excellent menue at the start leading to clear informative instructions and hints in the rest of the guide.Very useful and indespensable companion to the new I pad Air. Well worth the money!
Rankin
on 5 February 2014
I know there is lots of online help to start using an ipad but you can't flick backwards and forwards on an ipad at the same time as trying to learn how to use it. This book is very clearly laid out and its level is aimed very accurately at the first time user. It still covers all the details that a non-power user would want. I can now confidently search the net, order online, store my photos, use facetime, send emails etc.
Excellent book for the first time user.
on 26 February 2014
This book is great for someone like me who didn't grow up with computers. The illustrations and hot tips open up the fantastic world of the new iPad air. Highly recommend this book.
on 29 April 2014
I cannot fault this book. Well laid out with each of the procedures carefully explained with hints along the way. I have found it an enormous help in getting used to my new iPad and making the most of the numerous functions available. Highly recommended!
on 28 March 2014
I had an earlier version of this book and I am pleased I decided to upgrade to the version for IOS 7.
I keep the book handy as a quick check users guide.
I recommend this book to IOS 7 users.
on 5 March 2014
We chose this book as it appeared to be easy to understand, and it has been very helpful, would recommend it.
on 12 January 2017
Arrived promptly, second hand but in very good condition. Book is just what I wanted, clear and easy to read instructions.
on 11 March 2014
It does what it says on the cover, plain english and clear simple steps. I have found it a really useful buy.
on 16 January 2014
Good basic guide although much of the setup was simple and intuitive thanks to Apple. Would be most helpful to absolute beginners with Apple.
on 27 December 2016
This book is very clear and well laid out with step-by-step instructions and lots of illustrations. I have found it very useful as I am new to using an iPad.