Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
iKlip Studio Stand for iPad Mini and 7-9 inch Tablets
|Price:||£25.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Available for ipad and ipad mini, works with most 10" and 7" tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your ipad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Fast installation - can be mounted in seconds, folds up for easy storage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Shopped For
Let's face it, there's enough pressure in the studio without having to worry about breaking your iPad. We've elegantly solved this problem with the iKlip Studio an adjustable iPad desktop stand that takes the worry out of energetically tapping out rhythms or playing virtual instruments on your iPad. Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces, and is available for iPad and iPad mini. You can tap away on synths, beat-pads, and other music apps on iPad's multitouch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. iKlip Studio's flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle - ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers - to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablature, or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I tried FEW other desktop tablet stands, hangers, clamps, etc.
This by far is the best! Solid build quality, no skidding, flexible positioning, and THE feature I was looking for was the ability to use my tablet in landscape mode and still be able to attach the charger without bending or breaking it (asus couldn't find better charging port position!). I am surprised that I found it on IK multimedia site (it took musicians to have decent stand for tablets).