- Item Weight: 249 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- ASIN: B005KQ2SIG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Sept. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (51 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Have one to sell?
iGloo Premium: Leather Flip Case Cover For Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 / S II / 2 with Free Screen Protector - Black
|Price:||£4.75 FREE UK delivery.|
Only 1 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by IRIS.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vibrant colours and design to add style and safety to your Samsung Galaxy S II / 2
- To protect your phone from bumps and scratches and adds shock absorption.
- Made from high quality leather, with a clip to ensure perfect fit.
- Cool enough for Friday night clubbing and professional enough for Monday morning meetings.
- Great iGloo product. Great iGloo price.
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
on 8 July 2013
this leather phone cover is brilliant and really strong to hold my Samsung galaxy s2 phone. it is great value as well for the price. I would recommend anyone to buy one from igloo. the product was delivered fast the next day.
on 12 November 2014
I will give this product this rating because it was okay delivery period but the fact is the case desighn looks the same but the magnet at the top is the opposite direction also in the add it say free screen protector but there was no screen protector to be seen very disappointed look okay not to bad but hate the flap opening in addition the fact that the screen protector that was said to be included was nowhere to be seen and what In addition there was a stylus that I don't need and it dosent mention anything ordered on 9 th November received on 12th November
on 19 April 2014
Cheap and nasty and it proves that you get what you pay for. The actual cradle that the phone sits in was not completely flat so the phone did not sit in it straight. You could not get at the on / off button or the volume control buttons easily without moving the phone partly out of its case. Cheap imitation leather cover which marked on the first day. Spend a couple of extra pounds and buy a quality one!
Most recent customer reviews
Good quality sturdy item but the gap for the charger is just a little too small . Often the charger won't stay in fully as a result the phone doesn't recharge
Excellent product arrived in quick time the first one I had lasted 3 years very good
My husband loves his phone case and has had several comments made about what a nice case it is. It fits his phone like a glove.