on 8 June 2017
My old Clip Zip has recently had a new lease of life with the release of Rockbox 3.14 that has doubled the battery life. (No I don't know how it has done this either!!) The player is coming up to 5 years old, so I recently purchased the IGadgitz Case Cover to protect it from further wear and tear - and hopefully give it a couple more years of use.

I understand from the other reviews that the case cover doesn't fit quite as well with the newer Clip Sport. For those of us with the original Clip Zip it fits perfectly..
on 7 August 2017
this cover is a great price for simply covering the body of my SanDisk mp3 player - the keys underneath are functional and no scratches have been seen.
on 24 May 2017
Rubbish. Can't properly operate the device with it on
on 6 September 2017
Fits fine.
on 8 March 2017
good product. covers my mp3 quite snugly. However it is not a perfect fit as some of the silicone skin partially covers the earphone jack. But it works well as a protection overall.
review image review image review image review image
on 30 November 2014
its ok in the house but outside not any good can't hear with traffic noise and its at full volume
on 15 August 2014
Not a very good fit - loose. Can't see the buttons through the case, so it's easy to press the wrong buttons. Cheap, and does provide extra protection.
on 2 May 2017
ridiculous product, doesnt fit the mp3 player at all
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 March 2013
The main reason I went for this was to stop dust and dirt ruining my player.

I like a bit of DIY and having a bit of music as I work. Cutting, grinding, drilling etc. makes a lot of dust and dirt which has a habit of getting in to these devices. This little jacket does stop the worst getting in and protects the memory card too. I would have liked a bit of cover for the charger input and screen though. A cut down mobile phone screen protector helps protect the screen.

There is the added benefit of protection from liquids too, paint for example. Oily, wet or greasy hands can take their toll on any player. No more problems with it's little jacket on. The cover can be easily removed and washed and comes up good as new.

The other benefit this cover gives is protection from knocks and bumps. The SanDisks are known to not be the most resilient to this or dropping, so any extra shock absorption is bound to help lengthen the lifespan.

I knocked a star off due to the lack of screen protection and lack of cover for the charging point but would definitely recommend getting one of these to protect your player.
on 27 October 2013
I had a similar case for my Phillips Go Gear MP3 player, which I've owned for years. I used to work in a busy warehouse where anything in your pockets would usually end up getting battered about all day. My friend had the same MP3 player as me, but without the silicone case and his didn't last 2 minutes. Mine still works fine.

This product absorbs any kids of impact your little device might be hit with. A definite must have in my opinion.