Customer reviews

on 19 November 2014
This is so much better than my old pouch which didn't allow me to use the touch screen with taking it out of the pouch. This is fine. I pop it in and I have full access to the phone whilst it is in there.
It is a bit big but that does make it very secure.
Would definitely recommend.
I don't run for more than 30 minutes so no worries on condensation forming on the inside - it is too sodding cold most of the time anyway!
on 10 July 2015
The armband strap is really big. I don't have particularly small biceps but the strap rides up and down and i have to keep my arm bent the whole time or it slides down to my wrist. When i'm wearing a short sleeved to the armband irritates my skin where it rubs as it's going up and down. The armband is a nice colour though and the phone sits securely in its pouch thing.
on 16 April 2013
It's very suitable. It fits perfectly for the S3.
Good material and grat look.
Ideal for those who like listening music while having sport.
on 13 May 2016
Not great. It's hard to press the buttons through the fabric. It covers (and therefore triggers) the phone's "face detection" sensor which switches the screen off so have to disable that feature on my phone if I want to be able to switch the screen on while I'm using this.

It's also too big, and seems to have been designed for people with big arms, so it slips down and I'm unable to fasten it any tighter. I don't think my arms are particularly small.
on 9 February 2015
This is the second armband I've had to purchase as the first one got a bit too baggy and didn't fit my arm. The new one is perfect. I did find this product chaffed me when I went on a long run recently whist wearing a sleeveless top. Apart from that though, I would recommend this product. Does what it says on the tin, fits the phone perfectly and is waterproof, what more do you need. Oh, and you can also use your phone whist it is in the sleeve, which is handy.
VINE VOICEon 9 May 2014
Found this to be an excellent buy for my Galaxy S4. Phone fits safely is wraparound case and armband fits securely on my arm. The phone is definitely protected, waterproof and accessible for control through the case. I use the phone for my GPS running App and start/stop the app through the case. I can also hear the audible status checks (distance run / pace etc.) from the app without using headphones.
on 14 November 2015
Really pleased with this, it works well although wont be fantastic for people with slim arms. I an generally a size 10 or 12 and have needed to put a knot in the strap before putting it around my arm so it fits correctly. This is not a huge issue and causes no discomfort so when used for a weekly 5k run it is performing well. The material is soft and flexable.
on 21 April 2012
iGadgitz jogging armband is a brilliant product. Samsung Galaxy S2 fits in perfectly and is well protected from moisture. All the control buttons and headphone jack are exactly placed and function well. The strap feels quite comfortable and the strap length should not be a problem for a normal size person.
on 28 August 2012
I'm very impressed with this product. I read reviews about the poor quality and I must admit I was a bit worried, however I needn't have been, for the price it is good. It does the job and my Samsung Galaxy S2 fits it perfectly. A good buy!
on 21 April 2014
So I just tried this new armband for my samsung galaxy and after like 3 days it's started to crack... Well that means I'm strong but damn I like that armband especially because we don't have any of those in Denmark...