on 10 July 2012
super quick delivery and a great product - nice you can actually use the touchscreen through the protective cover. hardly noticed it was attached to my arm during a 3 mile trail run. great item.
on 30 August 2010
I bought this case recently and I have only used once while running so far. The good: I was pleasently surprised that I did not have to remove the case I keep on my iphone normally to get it into the armband, (Clear gel silicone Protective armour case). While I was running the iphone felt very secure and I wasn't concerned about it coming out of the pocket at all. It was easy to use the screen on the iphone through the armband cover although not so while it was on my arm. There seems enough material and adjustment to suit most peoples arms in the design. The GPS got a good signal throught the whole time.
The bad, while it was running the armband got very damp, so I guess there is some room for improvement with that. The pocket with an image of keys of it is tiny, which I guess is why they describe it as a spare cable tidy? There was no way my keys would have fitted in there.
Other points: Iphones are quite bulky and the position of armbands means its not easy to use the iphone while running. If want to be constantly looking and changing things maybe you need a proper fitness watch?
In summary not a bad product but perhaps not ideal for what I wanted it for?
Update: I have now used this product for around 14 months and I have grown to love it. Does a great job of holding the iphone which running/cycling etc. Very hard to see the iphone while you are wearing it, but I don't think you can blame the designers for that. I am about to buy another one as my first is looking tatty, but it has been used so much I don;t see that as a fault.
on 13 June 2012
On the armband I received, the adhesion of velcro strap which secures the armband around the arm is so weak that even the slightest tension causes it to come undone. This renders it totally unusable for its intended purpose. Item returned.
on 11 January 2012
When I first decided on getting one of these I was looking for something more expensive as I thought they'd be better, however I read the reviews on this product and thought I'd give it a go. It really is a great product. I was concerned, like every buyer probably, that it wouldn't hold my iPhone 4 tight enough but I felt confident with it as soon as I started running - there was no way it was coming out unless I stopped to unstrap it.

I was really surprised by the touchscreen too - I honestly thought the plastic cover would lessen the sensitivity but it worked great, as if there were no cover at all. As I think someone else has already said, I don't reckon you could fit a key in the provided slot but I have a swipe card anyway (which I just tucked behind the phone) and the slot makes for a good enough cable tidy. There was no rubbing or irritation which I saw mentioned on a lot of the more expensive versions of this product.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It's cheap, reliable, looks good and the seller was prompt with delivery.
on 9 February 2014
I've had this item now for four months. It is now destined for the the bin as it has split at the bottom and therefore no good to hold phone in as it was designed for.

I did like it when it worked and it certainly stopped phone getting wet and muddy.

However, don't expect it to last. I've probably used it around 20 times.
on 4 February 2012
Armband is good value for money. I think after a while it will get a bit stretched as tatty but it does the trick. Easy to take iPhone in and out even with cover on. Plastic face is flexible and doesnt limit finctionality of touch screen.
on 30 May 2014
After 1 months use the product is defective (velcro coming off, rubber coming off, band strecting).

Also the key holder is to small so your key falls out quite easliy.

Wish I had spent a bit more money on a better product.
on 25 August 2011
I bought it 4 months ago and I use it 3 times at week for my jogging session with my iphone4. Works quite well and the price was good so I recomend it.
on 7 June 2013
I've used this a couple of times when jogging.

When I opened the package I found the edges of the armband were sharp and the first time I used it got small cuts/friction burns on the inside of my arm. I've managed to take off the sharp edges using a nail file and now it's ok. It does slide and rotate a little bit when I run so it doesn't quite fit snuggly enough for me. I'm not sure I would use it in the rain.

On the plus side I can get my phone in with the bumper still on, I can access the phone screen easily and it's better than carrying a phone in your pocket. I think it's Ok for the money.
on 10 May 2012
I bought this armband as my existing one for the iPhone 3GS was too small to hold the iPhone 4S.

The iPhone 4S fits in snuggly (albeit that it can be fiddly to slide it in and out of the pouch, but I guess that's the point - that it won't come out easily!). It looks good and fastens securely.

The key pouch is a handy addition. However, on my first run, my key did pop out and, fortunately, my music wasn't so loud that I didn't hear it hit the pavement!

For the price though, it does what I need it to do and is a generally serviceable armband for novice/intermediate runners.