iGadgitz Pink Leather Case for Sony Walkman NWZ-E585 with Detachable Carabiner + Screen Protector
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- iGadgitz custom made soft leather case for the Sony Walkman NWZ-E585; NWZ-E584; NWZ-E580.
- Not suitable for any other Sony Walkman models.
- Sleek design allows access to all functions, controls and docking while cased. Custom cutout allows access to volume controls on the move.
- Genuine leather exterior and interior. Belt loop and detachable carabiner.
- Secure non-magnetic fastener. Supplied with stick-on screen protector.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Soft luxury leather case for the Sony Walkman NWZ-E585; NWZ-E584; NWZ-E580. The leather is soft and elegant yet strong and hard-wearing to offer total protection for your MP3 player.
Featuring a convenient ergo-cutout for easy access to volume controls while on the move.
With belt loop and detachable carabiner. Supplied with stick-on screen protector for total protection.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only slight gripes are that you can turn the player back on if you are not careful when pressing the press stud in on the back, and the section around where you plug in the jack for a car (as this is slightly more bulky, than the one for a headphone) can prevent it from being pushed in far enough, unless you lift it a little when putting it in.
However, you can get a connection which plugs into the charger slot, which is supposed to give better sound quality, which I have bought (not sure if it's better, but it's not any worse).
But over all I have found this to be a good quality case, and I would buy it again.
Amazon refunded me the price of the leather case, as they only “Fullfilled” the order and are not responsible for the product.
The Walkman is still under warranty, however the plastic case being cracked and broken is not covered by this.
I bought this item to protect my Walkman, not to damage it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews