Colour Name: Red|Change

on 9 February 2009
I am surprised that people are so gushing about this case. There must be some really awful ones out there is this is considered the best! Don't get me wrong, my 2nd Generation Ipod Touch fits snugly inside it and all necessary orifices are available, but it doesn't look or feel high quality as suggested. It is also I suspect made mainly for the Iphone as there is a speaker hole at the top where the Iphone speaker. Also I have to keep taking it out of the case to charge it up on my dock. Because it is such a tight fit, this is quite hard...but I guess you must do this with any case.

If you want a mass-produced case that fits and protects your Ipod, this is fine, but if you want something with a bit of class, then I would spend your money elsewhere.

Updated December 2011.

Actually, I misjudged this case. It is still going strong two years later and has lasted really well. I now think it represents excellent value and therefore have upgraded my rating.
on 13 January 2009
This is a good quality case for the price. The ipod fits very snugly into it, and is fully usable whilst in the case, with cutouts for the controls and interface ports. The clasp is a popper fastening, not magnetic like some other cases. The only problem I found was the belt clip, which does not feel secure and it's possible to pull it off the case. I do not really want to risk my expensive ipod falling off this flimsy clip.
I recommend also getting a screen protector, and coupled with this case your ipod will be completely safe from scratches and knocks. The case fits nicely in your pocket.
on 7 May 2009
Alright, to clarify a few things, about the belt clip, I dont know if it has been changed or what, but all the reviews that say "THE BELT CLIP HAS TO BE ON OR OFF" is a load of complete garbage. The clip supplied with my Ipod case has a button on it, this button is pushed down to release the Ipod case from the clip, when its on my desk, I take the clip off, when its on my belt, I put it on. Simple as. So IGNORE the idiots who said, the clip sucks...it doesn't, it's awesome.

As for the case itself, it's durable, Ipod sits extremely snug, lovely leather, fantastic stitching (every other leather case ive seen had white or another colour of stitching Yuck!!!!). - It's black. And it keeps my Ipod easily managble. I was sick of diving in and out of my pocket just to change track or the volume, the belt clip is so trustworthy I always use it, so easy access too.

For the price compared to argos and other major retailers, you would be a fool to buy anything or anywhere else!
on 27 November 2008
this is a top quality ipod touch case half as cheap as high street shops but more than equal in quality by far the best i have seen all in all 10 out of 10
on 14 January 2009
Purchased a 2nd Generation Ipod touch and thought it only decent to invest in a nice case.
Looks the business. Plus points:
Fits perfectly - Not too loose that it will slip around.
Looks Expensive AND Cool.
Fits in jacket pocket
Negative Points:
None that I can see.
on 2 January 2009
Being the proud owner of a very expensively bought 2gen IPod Touch, it seemed only natural to invest in case to protect it (What stupidity to design a highly-polished mirrored back!). After looking around the shops and then reading the reviews on here, I decided to opt for the iGadgitz case. It arrived in two days flat. The first thing that is apparent when you look at the case is that this is a quality item for the price, the leather has a soft quality to it and my Ipod touch fits perfectly with the correctly positioned gaps for the charger and the headphones (not sure whether it fits the 1gen Ipod Touch?). The appearance of the case looks stylish (as much as any case can). The stitching on the case is of perfect quality and finishing. Additionally it has a firm popper to open and close the front flap. It also comes with a very useful (if you need it) belt clip, but I haven't put that on as yet. as I prefer the look of the case without an attached belt clip. The belt clip has a one-way sprung attachment to the back of the case and as far as I can see, once you put it on the back you can't then take it off without forcing/breaking it. You either have to decide to have the belt clip on permanently or not at all. I personally have chosen not to attach the belt clip on to the case, as I think it looks better without. To summarise, this case is an ideal partner for your IPod Touch. Am I pleased that I picked this one? YOU BETCHA !!
on 26 November 2008
A very speedy delivery as I ordered this product on a Friday evening and recieved it on the following Monday. I had priced similair cases in high street shops so I was very happy to find the quality of the case to be excellent and nearly 3 times cheaper. An excellent service that I would recommend to everyone.
on 5 February 2009
I love this little case. It fits perfectly, is a great colour and it is the nicest case I have seen. It took me absolutely ages to choose one as I thought I was going to have to pay at least £20 to get a half decent one that would fit properly and not break after 2 minutes of being in my bag! This is very reasonably priced, robust and is a great colour so thanks to INNOV8 GB Ltd. Delivery was a little pricey but it doesn't affect the rating of the case itself!
on 26 November 2008
Excellent Leather Case Cover For iPod Touch 2nd G Fast & Efficient Service. Excellent Value Worth The Money Will Shop Again Thank's Scottie.
on 9 June 2011
Its well enough made and is good value for money. Be careful with the clip though as its a bit too easy to press the clip release button accidentally and you ipod will fall on the floor - but as its now in the case should still be OK.