on 28 June 2017
Great thanks
on 13 July 2011
bought this item for my granddaughter and it has kept her quiet for hours. well worth the money and dvd arrived two days after it was ordered in perfect condition.
on 8 March 2015
Awesome DVD. great buy. it gets u started in iCarly, contains episodeds:
iPilot
iCarly saves TV
iGo nuclear
and iGot detention
on 26 April 2013
This purchase was for a friend and this is the one that she asked for so she is very happy.
on 11 December 2009
I think this boxset is really good, i bought this as a christmas present for my little sister who is 13 and she found it very funny. I lovee this show and if your a fan you should definately buy it, and at this price its very worth it. You'll find this dvd will make you laugh no matter what age and if you are a fan of disney tv shows such as hannah montanna, wizards of waverly place, ect. you'll enjoy this too.

havee fun and loads of laughs! perfect for families and christmas presents :)
on 28 March 2011
Got this for my daughter for XMAS as she loves icarly, she is 7 and I now just need to get the rest of the series for her.
on 16 June 2013
i chose this rating because my little sister and i loved this series very much. if i could i would give it 10 stars!!!!!
on 6 March 2011
Great value and item, very fast postage. We had one very happy little girl on Christmas Day morning. Thank you.
on 25 September 2014
My daughter loves I carly so is gunna love this Xmas morning I will b ordering more stuff to do with I carly or victorious for Xmas presents
on 9 October 2010
My girls (6 & 9) love iCarly. We have watched this over and over again. All the family enjoy watching it. It's fun without being too silly.