on 12 April 2014
Good:
1. Fits very easily onto the screen
2. Comes with a cleaning cloth
3. Comes with 10 screen protectors!!!! Very cheap!
4. Smooth surface, easy glide for fingers, and can be easily cleaned.

Bad:
1. Short by <1mm lengthwise and width-wise, otherwise close to the perfect fit.
2. Surface can leave a oily-like haze. But this is only noticeable when the screen is off.

I have had many practice of fitting screen protectors for friends and family. I've managed to fit the screen protector first time with these with no trouble. Just a few tips:
-In a clean, dust free environment, clean the screen with the cloth provided.
-Any left over dust or fingerprints, just use the scotch tape to remove them, with care.
-Peel the first layer of the screen protector off at a time, revealing the sticky side, and allow the surface tension of the screen protector to evenly spread onto the screen.
-Remove air bubbles with the fingers from centre to edge.
-Once satisfied, remove the 3rd layer. and voila!
3 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2015
Very good for the price. I'm very practised at putting these things on but took 3 attempts to get a perfect one. They're a pretty neat fit as the screen on the M7 tapers off at the edges making this quite tricky to not end up with a line of bubbles on either edge. However, got one on perfectly, no bubbles, can't even see it's on there so it can be done!
on 12 July 2015
Quick delivery. Quite easy to put on but I always end up with a couple of air bubbles at the side but I think that's just me! These are a lot clearer than my previous screen savers & also seem to stop the glare too. Great price too for a pack of 10, would definitely recommend.
on 5 June 2014
The screen protectors come with very clear instructions on how to your phone. There is a gap around the edge where the protector doesn't quite stretch which is a little annoying but I managed to get it on my phone with minimal bubbles due to following the instructions. Would recommend and buy again.
One person found this helpful
on 1 November 2013
Fast delivery. Easy to fit. Fits the screen well. No bubbles. With 10 in the pack even if you mess a few up it wouldn't matter but I had no problems and got mine on perfectly first time. Would recommend.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2016
Quick delivery and value for money. They don't quite fit my new M8s but I can still use them for that. Will definitely be buying more screen protectors.
on 31 May 2014
I bought this product as a quick to deliver cheap screen protector, to last until I could obtain a high quality one at an affordable price.

The application went very smoothly, but if you mess up, you have 10 more goes. I have now removed these protectors but used them for a few weeks, they are certainly not the best I have used taking some scuffs in that time, but excellent for it's price. If you are not used to applying protectors, I really recommend these.
One person found this helpful
on 24 April 2015
This is an awful product. it does not stickon the phone screen and also it collects a lot dirts on the phone screen. I would not recommend it to my worst ennemy. It is a waste of money. It is total rubbish.
on 1 November 2017
a good fit
on 3 April 2014
The protector fitted perfectly with a small gap around the edge that stops it from peeling off through use...
Best and easiest fit protector I've had!
2 people found this helpful