- Also check our best rated Baby Car Seat reviews
i-Safe Carseat Kid/Toddler Fix ISOfix Group 2-3 - Adventurer From 15-36kg iSafe
|You Save:||£80.00 (57%)|
- Suitable from 15kg to 36kg (3-4 years to 11-12 years) ISOfix & non ISOfix fitting with retractable system
- Full body side impact protection, synchronised adjustment system to allow comfort and growth with the child
- 5 position adjustable headrest & FULL side impact wings
- 3D Foam padding with padded armrests
- ECE R44/04 Aproved
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
A simple synchronised expansion system makes adjustable this car seat a synch. Select an appropriate height for the headrest and the seat expands to the most suitable width for your child whilst adjusting the integral belt guide to ensure correct positioning of the 3 point seat belt across the shoulder and pelvis. Lightweight and with full body side impact protection; it's an excellent choice for growing children and a really easy option if you have to regularly transport children of different ages and sizes. ISOfix fitting for maximum SAFETY!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is quite wide on the Base and when connected to the isofix points in my c3 Picasso it covers the seat belt plug making it tricky to do the seat belt up.
2. The seat belt feeder is very tricky to use and the seat belt keeps twisting in the hook
3. It is not particularly padded or comfortable.
4. IT'S NOT STABLE. The back of the seat throws itself forward and when I had to do a harsh brake (not quite an emergency stop) recently my child was thrown forwards and the whole seat back moved forwards with her meaning that the seat belt came forward too and she was not secure in the correct position in the car. I immediately ceased using the seat as had she been in the front she would have ended up sprawled on the dashboard rather than having braced herself with the back of the passenger seat, something she shouldn't have had to do. I have 3 children and years of experience with car seats and I struggle to believe this passed the same rigorous tests as other seats I've used in the past
The isofix anchors on this seat fold out, allowing it to be used on cars both with and without anchor isofix points. In fact the manual goes through installing it in a regular seat before even mentioning isofix. This is handy, as my Honda Civic has seat belt sockets in fixed positions and I couldn't get the belt in when the seat was mounted via isofix until I bought a seatbelt extender.
I'd highly recommend this seat for isofix cars with seat belt sockets on short lengths of webbing, and if it doesn't fit you can use it fine without the isofix or buy a seatbelt extender if the situation is borderline.
Most recent customer reviews