- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press; 1 edition (1 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335242642
- ISBN-13: 978-0335242641
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1.4 x 23.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 131,799 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Public health in history (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare) Paperback – 1 Oct 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Virginia Berridge is Professor of History and Director of the Centre for History in Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK.
Martin Gorsky is Senior lecturer in History at the Centre for History in Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK.
Alex Mold is Lecturer in History in the Centre for History in Public Health, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine