Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Can this headset be used for listening to music from an ipad, ipod or PC as well as be used for gaming please?
asked by redwitch on 27 Nov. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes. The headset has a main, short/mid-length cable going from the speakers to a standard audio jack (that can be plugged into any phone/ipod etc); that jack can then be plugged into a longer cable that has the same fitting, but is designed to be connected to the computer, since it's a long cable. (this cable comes with the headset)

It will plug into pretty much any audio device
Keir answered on 27 Nov. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It's great for gaming, when it comes to music and movies it's just as good, but with music it's a little bit too much bass but I would still recommend it. The built in mic is also a great feature and is best mic I've had from a headset and I've had a wide range of headsets.
Alex Hudson answered on 27 Nov. 2013

A
Yes, I used it on my phone, PC and PS3 :)
It will work on everything that supports a 3.5mm jack!
Kyle Williams answered on 27 Nov. 2013

A
yes the head set has a separate spliter cable allowing you to use it with your Ipod, ipads.
i also use mine to with my MP3 to listen to music
hope this helps
M. Lamburn answered on 27 Nov. 2013

A
This is what I use it for, I don't do gaming much. The sound quality is superb and they are very comfortable. Also brilliant for Karaoke with its microphone.
Kate answered on 28 Nov. 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product