Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > The Beatles In Mono forum

has anyone ordered from .com in the usa

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Sep 2009 11:41:34 BDT
has anyone ordered from amazon .com and recieved thier mono box set . mine was supposedly sent on the 8th and its not here as yet and there is no way of tracking it

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Sep 2009 13:15:18 BDT
Red Lester says:
Yes I ordered it and received it on the 16th. Although I did have it posted to my Florida holiday home.

Posted on 26 Sep 2009 14:06:58 BDT
Ahh mine has to be sent here in the UK i think thats the problem maybe they sent to USA customers first . ive had stuff from the states before and its never been this long wish id paid the extra and got it from .co.uk now never again ill just have to wait for Another 3 weeks as ive paid for it now

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Sep 2009 20:20:28 BDT
Bug DeLug says:
If they haven't sent it out yet, you can still cancel your order. By the time you have paid VAT and import duty you will have paid the same as what you would have done on here.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Nov 2009 18:58:24 GMT
Andy W says:
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon.com on the 14th July, received it 19/09/09.
Paid $229 + $10 post + £29 customs import duty (on collection from the sorting office )
So after thinking I was getting it a lot cheaper than UK on release day, I ended up paying £180 in total!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Beatles In Mono forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  26 Sep 2009
Latest post:  4 Nov 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about