Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

has anyone lost weight using the DVD set?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Jun 2008, 15:23:36 BST
fuzz says:
Has anyone seen real results using the DVDs, I need to lose 2 stones of post-baby fat, I don't really get a lot of time to exercise with 4 kids, so I need a workout that is effective even in short bursts of 30 mins..would you recommend it?

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jun 2008, 21:56:20 BST
Nyssa B says:
I definately recommend Billy Blanks Tae Bo. It is challenging and definately burns pounds which I found after having my daughter 2 and a half years ago. Combine this with 'the biggest loser' DVDs (either one is fine) and you will have variation and a killer workout. The good thing about both of these DVDs is that you will burn calories like you have never imagined and you will tone up at the same time. Be consistent, keep doing them regularly and you will not be dissapointed. Remember to eat healthily and drink loads of water and you will be where you want to be weight-wise in no time.

I will say congratulations now rather than good luck - i believe in them that much!!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2009, 02:11:32 GMT
Bo says:
So how have you found the DVDs? Did they work?

Posted on 16 Sep 2010, 11:45:52 BST
I love BB but I have to confess that I use other fitness DVDs as well. The 30 min workouts are no longer challenging enough for me so I do the advanced options. But the fact that they are such good fun means that you will be motivated to do them, even for 30 mins (ideal when you have a baby to lookafter). Tae-bo isn't a sappy ooption where you warm up, start to get your heart rate up and then have to embark on the cool down.

In 3 months, I have lost 2 stone using exercise dvds and following a weightwatchers plan. I'm still going strong! I have used Tae-bo, Davina Superbody and MOS Pump it up: burn it; lose it. These are my staples but I have used others too in rotation.

The bottom line is all fitness DVDs work but you have to have the commitment and motivation, to do them, before they are effective.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  9 Jun 2008
Latest post:  16 Sep 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about