Top critical review
Samsung ads everywhere, Good picture quality, Steam Link does not support bluetooth devices
31 October 2018
Reasons to buy this TV:
1) Excellent picture quality
2) Small frame
Why not to buy this TV:
1) Expect to see ads when you switch on the TV, in the menus and in the apps. On top of regular TV ads.
2) Bloatware, the TV comes full of apps that can't be removed. Just some of them can be disabled although, this apps will keep adding popups and ads while you use your regular TV. Really annoying.
3) Apps of other countries are not available in the TV at least in the UK. There is no many useful apps in the UK for this model.
4) Comes with a paid TV service Rakuten TV which auto tune 4 channels full time ads. Every time you open the TV guide, or there is an update, this channels gets added to your TV and sets as default channel.
6) This TV supports keyboard and mouse for Steam Link. Although it does not accept bluetooth dongles to connect wirelless keyboards, mouse and controllers.
If you buy a TV for Netflix or amazon prime mainly TV without Ads, I would recommend you to buy something else as you will have the experience of watching regular TV with ads.
If you want to know the extend of the ads issue just google Samsung TV Ads .
Seems to be able to block some of the ads to have a nearly usable TV if you block the ads domains. Although this is an option for really advanced users only.