on 27 November 2016
This is not a large Yankee candle it is medium!
10 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2018
I have received the Fluffy towel in couple of days, very well packaged, good but subtle smell, happy customer. Reminds me of the towels we take out the dryer. It is not a strong, kind of fabric softener scent. I don't think it will have a very strong throw, but will give a nice subtle fresh clean smell all around, would be great for the bedroom or maybe for bathroom. Apple, lemon, lavender and lily notes, so little bit floral, little bit fruity. I am very happy with it, but if in doubt, better to go and try it out in the shop as it is not for everyone. One more thing: if you buy the large jar, you need to burn it for about 3 hours in one go, so it creates a large wax pool and releases the essential oils. When the reviews say "no smell" i think people didn't burn it for long enough.
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 26 July 2018
This arrived today, so super fast delivery, excellent! I am a Yankee candle fan, but I hadn't seen these before. I got it because it was reasonably priced and besides, I don't really want to burn candles or melts in this heatwave! Anyway, some minimal assembly was required... unscrew to, peel off foil lid, remove ring thing from inside, screw top back on. I placed it on a coaster just inside my small front porch, wandered off. Came back about ten minutes later, and a lovely soft fresh scent was lingering in the air. I will buy a couple more, though I think they are for small enclosed spaces rather than bigger.
on 11 November 2016
not a large jar it was medium
8 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2017
Very disapointed with the fragrance spheres. Bought to freshen up for a small toilet room but the spheres simply don't smell of anything at all. Would not buy again. Similar reviews on Yankee candles own website. I love my yankee candles but this was a let down.
3 people found this helpful
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 22 March 2018
Cant beat a yankee candle! I use these all of time time as they give a strong clean smell especially the clean cotton! Its by far my favourite, i have the car air fresheners aswell!
I love the big heavy jar it comes in and is perfect for filling up again if you wish to make your own candles!

10/10 great smell, cannot beat it!
One person found this helpful
on 23 April 2017
I'm a huge fan of Yankee Candles and I love using this particular aroma in my en-suite and also being white in colour, matching the decor. To be able to get two delivered the day after ordering for this price is a bonus.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2014
Bought some yankee candles for my partners birthday as they have been her favourite scented candles for a long time. However we've both agreed that recently Yankee candles seem to be giving off less scent. I would go as far as questioning if YC are skimping on the quality of candles whilst mass producing their candles due to demand. Sometimes I didn't even know the candles were lit because of the lack of any scent. We've since been to morrisons and bought one of their own large scented candles for £2 and it's gives off a much more powerful scent than the Yankee candles we got.
4 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2018
As a long time buyer of Yankee candle items I thought I’d give the sphere a try. Tried in the bathroom as it’s a small room. Can’t smell at all. Tried in the porch as it’s even smaller room. Can’t smell at all. Hold it in front of your face then you can. Very disappointed with this product. With the amount they charge for Yankee items, you would expect to be able to smell it
on 9 December 2017
Very low quality product. I originally ordered 3 candles and only one of them was adequate quality jar and filled properly. The other two candles were crooked and not fully filled. When I returned the candles and ordered again, I recieved two of the same low quality candles. If I am paying this much for a candle I would expect a good quality candles!
One person found this helpful