on 12 August 2018
Bought this skipping rope for myself in order to do exercise at home. It works pretty good. The grip handle prevent slippery if you got wet hands. And the other good things is I can play with my daughter, she really enjoy it and we both have fun. But need to pay attentions to play gently. I actually burning some calories while I have fun. This is what I love and need. Good product.
49 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 April 2018
Excellent quality fitness rope. Bought for my daughter to use for her GCSE PE personal fitness plan. Easy to adjust to the correct length by removing the handle end caps, snip with pliers then use the plastic stoppers to secure in place (spare stoppers are also included). Comfotable memory foam handles attatch to a strong coated wire which springs back into shape even after being wrapped around the handles between each use.
(I did not measured the length of the skipping rope before we cut it, however in its pre cut length my 6ft 2in husband was able to use it with no problems).
Very pleased with this purchase. 5*
41 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
I LOVE this skipping rope!
It's so easy to skip with, light, doesn't tangle or lose its shape and super easy to adjust.
Also it hardly hurts when you accidently wip yourself after miscalculations on jumps.
Great cardio workout and fun too.
40 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2017
Initial thoughts when opening this package were that Is was packaged plainly and looked smart without too many excessive features. Aesthetically, this skipping rope is extremely nice. The covers of the handles did fall off (they were only made of card) but in my opinion that didn’t stop me from using this to its full potential. I imagine this rope would be beneficial to those who are starting out skipping as it is light and comfortable up to about a mid range skipper.

Overall, a quality piece of kit that I would recommend to anyone who is thinking about incorporating cardio into their workout.
42 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2018
I’m very happy with this Item - as described . Handles are comfortable to grip and not slippery , the rope is heavy enough not to "knot" during jumping, but not too heavy to create any problem; the length of the rope is a bit longer for me, but it can adjust what you like . But should be long enough for somebody taller then me. This price is very good for value.
37 people found this helpful
on 27 November 2017
It's a high-quality product. I'm happy with it. It is a "fast" rope, but it's also a lighter rope. That means that you can more easily do double unders, but I've found it harder to "cross over". Love that you can adjust the cable since . it lets me wrap the rope up better in my bag. I would highly recommend this product!
39 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 August 2018
Ordered for my 19 year old son. Really good lightweight skipping rope. We both had a go when it came, he didn't realise his Mum could skip! It brought back lots of good memories.
It feels like real good quality and the handles are soft to hold. The first thing we noticed was that it was a little bit long, so we had to adjust it. My son is 5' 11" tall and we took about 10 inches off, it is now fine. You just have to pull the end off of one handle and pull it through to cut it off with some snips. Spins really easily with the line being just the right weight.
The rope is like a wire with plastic round which just springs back to normal when pulled out of shape.
I can believe what great quality for such a good price. Would definitely recommend. Great exercise for anyone and such good value.
One person found this helpful
on 10 June 2018
Well made skipping rope. Great if you want to do some extra exercise outside the gym. The overall quality of the product is beyond expectation, with memory foam handles. The product is light which allows me to skip with ease. Due to its lightweight, it makes it easy to carry the product from one place to another. The rope itself doesn't tangle when storing it away or placing it within my gym bag. The price of the product made it seem like it was going to be a low-end skipping rope and that would break within a few days but I was wrong.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone that is in need of a well made, cheap skipping rope.
on 17 June 2018
Perfect for jump (skipping) rope beginner - not skipped for 30 years or so, and bought to help get fit.

Lightweight, with comfortable grips (slide the paper covers off first). Easy to adjust length - pop the end caps off the handle, then move supplied plastic ‘stops’ to adjust length. Cut cable with a pair of side cutters. Cable spins around very freely (read quickly) with the bearing units in the handles. Doesn’t come with any instructions to speak of, just a little multi-language leaflet asking for a review and that it has a ‘lifetime’ warranty...

I’m sure the more expensive equivalents are great, but for the money, this will be just fine to improve my fitness.
on 25 November 2017
The package was received for several days, and the daughter was tried for a few days. It was light and easy to carry. It could be used everywhere. Five star recommendation.
review imagereview imagereview image