TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 May 2017
I bought this through Amazon at a cost of £10.99 on 30/04/17.

It is sold as a "prime" item.

Prime items come with an Amazon promise of included next day delivery

You cannot rely on the next day delivery promise

There is no indication as to any potential additional postage charges for non amazon prime members.

First impressions of this pack of dribble bibs is that a pack of 10 at this cost should represent good value.

That aside, the quality of the bibs is not good. Each bib is a small piece of very lightweight, unlined cotton like material.

The printing is on one side, bleaching through to the other side.

Each bib has a pair of press studs allowing them to be fastened with both and then on a fractionally bigger neck by using just one of the
press studs. The sewing on the bib is a single zig zag line, reasonably neat but has several loose threads.

Overall, the bibs do the job intended but I think it quite likely that the designs, although bright and colourful will wash out quite quickly.

There is very little in the way of quality and I view these as being quite expensive for what they are. I would have preferred fewer bibs
with better quality. I would not buy these again preferring better quality which would in time represent better value as the dearer item would last
longer.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2017
Went down very well as a baby shower present! Not very thick or waterproof underneath, but if your baby is anything like my boy was for constant dribbling, whatever you put under the chin will get soaked too quickly to matter! These are soft, very attractive patterns, easy press-stud/popper fastening at the back. Lovely idea, so much better than the muslin squares we used when my boy was tiny!
on 16 June 2017
Don't buy. Soaks straight through. Waste of money. Won't be buying again. Buy the lovjob bandana bibs instead - although more expensive, it's worth the money.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 July 2017
Bought these for my son as he is teething and going through so many bibs a day. Great price working out at approx £1 a bib so great value!! Only thing is two of the bibs were questionable on whether they were really for a boy, but no worries as my sister is having a wee girl in a month so they will not be wasted. All the other designs were cute and the quality is very good.
on 18 October 2017
Extremely disappointed and angry with the product. It's poorly designed and badly made. Some of the bibs I got had the plastic buttons in the wrong place, sticking out, and as a result they DAMAGED my baby's skin.
I doubt this product passes basic safety tests.
I will be reporting to Amazon to get banned.
Also, minor note, I chose the boys' bibs, and got a pink Minnie Mouse one. Poor customer experience
review image
One person found this helpful
on 16 August 2017
Lovely designs.
However, my baby is using at least 3 each day which implies these bibs aren'T that strong nor absorbent or my baby's dribbling is mad 😊
One person found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
Nice bibs but one is unusable as the popper is misshapen so doesn't close
To be truthful I couldn't be bothered with the hassle to return one bib as the others are all fine but this explains my reduced rating.
on 1 June 2017
Arrived as promised and well packaged. These are lovely colourful dribble bids which are really absorbent. They match any outfit and wash very well. I would recommend them.
on 14 October 2017
They came nice and early and are well worth the money our son loves them will do business with them again many thanks.
on 27 October 2017
Good size! Fabric is soft and designs are pretty sweet! Easy to wash. Good for a present idea!