on 6 April 2017
This is awesome. Big enough to house our lay z spa , two garden chairs and coffee table. Very clear instructions on how to assemble it and very sturdy. We are very happy
51 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 25 November 2017
Great purchase for the the spring/summer.
on 7 April 2018
In terms of installation, it was mostly easy to do, however, while some of the connectors are too easy to push through into the hubs, others just get stuck and no matter how much pressure you exert or how many blisters you develop, some tubes just won't push in fully into the hub. That might have something to do with the next problem you might face with this product. Laying the cover over the structure was easy but the cover is very tight and just doesn't reach the bottom of the dome easily. There are velcro strips to wrap around the base but they don't reach the base of the structure easily and if you try and exert any degree of pressure to get the job done then the top of the cover will rip immediately!

I contacted the reseller and they provided a replacement cover immediately. I decided to try and fix the existing cover and keep the new one as a replacement as the life expectancy for the cover is apparently a minimum of 2 years. Respectfully, I think that is an exaggeration. My first cover started ripping in several different places throughout the year. the velcro strips just tore off the base and the door and window zip either broke off or tore off. My replacement cover tore off at the top exactly where the first did too, despite the fact that I barely pulled at the velcro at all that time.

To be fair now, I do live in windy and rainy Northern Ireland but this product is being advertised as weatherproof and the initial rips were the result of a cover that was way too tight and short for the structure. The small gap left at the bottom is inconsequential in good weather but when it is windy, it allows for a violent draught to continuously beat at the dome from the inside until you end up with rips and tears all over.

I am deeply disappointed in the product because I'm a handy person and for the price I paid for it I could have built a geodesic dome that is much bigger and used better sturdier materials at a fraction of that price. I chose the convenience of a ready-made product over saving money and my personal time. The result was a deep disappointment that cost a lot of money.
46 people found this helpful
on 9 August 2017
The frame itself looked alright. There was a tear of the vinyl cover but the manufacturer was very kind. They helped with a replacement.
9 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2017
Very good, a little expensive bit makes a great if compact spa house. Would like the summer cover also but need to shop about for price.
40 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 July 2017
Easy to construct!
Gets very hot inside if weather is good....a nice space though, peaceful and no wind a great chill out space!
Dissapointed with cover as I thought construction incorporated transparent panels not a cover, especially as the dome was quite expensive!
Solid construction though and have ordered the sun canopy which is also costly but think it's a must because of the high temperature inside and a few of my plants have overheated!
review image
38 people found this helpful
on 20 October 2017
Don't buy this item if you are near cats
22 people found this helpful
|44 Comments|Report abuse
on 29 May 2017
Still in box but it's lovely
3 people found this helpful