TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 March 2017
Perfect fit for my samsung galaxy tab A 10.1. All the cutouts for camera, volume etc. are well aligned and the magnetic snap closure is strong. The case was very simple to fit, took only seconds, and holds the tablet securely. All in all a very good product and one I can highly recommend.
12 people found this helpful
on 4 December 2017
My original review was a 1 star - I didn't like the case, it didn't fit as well as Samsung OEM cases and I was disappointed. EasyAcc contacted me and to be fair, their customer service is pretty awesome. They've explained why the case fits as it does and advised on how to get the 'stand' mode working better. I've also had time to get used to the case and admit I was possibly a little harsh - these do the job and for the price I was expecting too much.

So I've adjusted to a 4 star rating.
8 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 14 July 2017
The EasyAcc Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Case is a slim, lightweight cover which can also be used as a stand. The good quality PU leather provides an easy clean and effective protective cover and the magnets not only hold the case closed but they also put the tablet into sleep mode when not in use. Designed specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, the case has the appropriate cut-outs e.g. for camera, to enable full use of the tablet while still in the case. All in all a good quality, fit for purpose case at a very reasonable price - highly recommended 5*
6 people found this helpful
on 13 September 2017
NOTE: The cover is NOT real leather. It feels a little thin and flimsy when opening and folding.

HOWEVER, that said, this thing is excellent value. It's professional looking enough for a business environment, seems durable enough and enclosing enough to protect your tablet (just about), and the magnets and folding options do work to support it (if not as smooth to set up as some covers I've used for other products).

Overall, highly recommended. Can't go wrong with a product like this at this price really.
5 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2018
Fits very well and offers a bit of protection, only really use the tablet around the house so didn't need anything too protective, I opted for white - which after a month or so hasn't picked up any unsightly dirt etc... The cover folds behind the tablet to create a stand, which seems stable enough when balancing on the arm of the sofa / desk.

Only (and very slight) downside I can find is that it makes it slightly more difficult to adjust the volume, not being able to see the side buttons means once or twice I've hit stand by instead of volume.

For under £10 I'm not sure you could pick up anything better. Magnetic lock works well too.
3 people found this helpful
on 29 May 2017
Arrived really quickly, nice and sturdy, holes aligned with the camera, volume buttons etc and case looks more expensive than I thought it would

Tablet goes on standby once the case is closed, has a magnetic clasp and the case is lightweight and looks sleek

Definitely recommend, hopefully more Colour us would be added in future
4 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2017
Bought for Christmas present for my brothers A10 Samsung tablet. Came in a sealed plastic bag. Fits like a dream and the quality is superb. It's being used daily and there's no complaints. Definitely recommend.
6 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2017
Perfect, just what I needed. Light weight, tablet snaps into place, snug fit. I did stick a couple of Velcro strips on the back of it so I can mount it on my bedroom wall for watching movies in bed. They stick just fine and I've had no problems.
5 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2017
Bought this a few months ago for my 10 inch Samsung Tablet.
What can I say.. it's awesome. My tablet fits within the case snuggly, and after a few months of constant use, there has been no wear and tear.
The clasp and the screenside cover are magnetized and have had no issues so far. Even when folding the screen cover for use as a stand.. no issues.
Highly recommended.
4 people found this helpful
on 14 December 2017
This is the 3rd Samsung galaxy tab a case that I have ordered from this company.
First case I ordered was 3 years ago for my husband's tab a, the second was 2 years ago for a relative, both of these cases are still like new so I had no hesitation on ordering one for myself when I purchased a tab a for myself. All cases are perfect fit and tablet feels secure and protected all arrived promptly. I have been so impressed with these products from this company that when I saw they also sold the glass screen protectors i also purchased one of these which also fits perfectly.
2 people found this helpful