on 10 November 2017
I wanted a device that was capable of measuring distances on the golf course and for speed monitoring. I avoided the Suaoki as it was an unknown brand and at the lower end of the price scale, instead opting for a German instrument costing £150. Sadly, this more expensive item was very difficult to use, and on testing I found it had poor repeatability. On the other hand, the Suaoki has proved excellent. There are a number of modes, the golf one having a flagstick scan feature which reduces the need to hold perfectly still. This also assists in the speed mode, which can be set to MPH or KPH. Changing batteries is a little complicated, as the compartment is secured with 2 very small screws, but the battery life seems very good, and I have not replaced one yet after frequent use over about 1 month. The Suaoki is very compact, and works well in all but low light or misty conditions, this limitation probably being due to the size of the laser. In all, I found the device excellent, and a really good buy, which as well as being fully functional, is a pleasure to use.
12 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2018
Absolutely fantastic and easy to use. the 6x magnification lens is actually good enough quality for me to use as a monocular for scanning for targets. The battery hatch is stiff to remove but I hope that it will be robust enough to last. very happy with the thing. Build quality is actually better than you might perceive from the few online video reviews. Buy with confidence.
on 17 August 2017
Having shopped around for a suitable range finder I happended upon this gem. After looking at some reviews, both on here and on youtube, I decided to purchase one and I have been very happy with my purchase. My main use for the range finder is shooting and it works perfectly.
on 5 November 2017
Great item for the price does everything it says it does
3 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2017
Good piece of equipment, had one for a number of years but stopped working for some reason but can’t fault this one. Arrived on time.
on 2 February 2018
Excellent range finder zapped it at my local range was 2 yards out but against bushnell it was the same very happy
on 3 April 2018
Have waited a few months to review this - have used it now many times and is exceptional value.
Quality and performance as good as equivalent products at 4 times the price.

Highly recommend.
on 31 May 2018
Works great good price
on 7 August 2018
Excellent product. good range of modes and clear viewfinder. Compact and useful trouser belt attachment with the soft case.
on 20 January 2018
Brilliant. It works well up to 150 yards for Flag stick measuring which was the prime reason for purchase